Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
Ha!
Not another Spain /Portugal thread... But it's been a glorious spring like day here in the tourist haven of East London...
Warm and sunny... Managed to Fenwicks the van.. All shiny and gleaming now... (wish I was in Spain or Portugal tho) :Cool:

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Ha!
Not another Spain /Portugal thread... But it's been a glorious spring like day here in the tourist haven of East London...
Warm and sunny... Managed to Fenwicks the van.. All shiny and gleaming now... (wish I was in Spain or Portugal tho) :Cool:

Yes, it was sunny & warm here in Oxford till half an hour ago. Now dark, torrential rain and wind - I guess it's on its way to you now!

Catherine

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Whoa!!!!!
It came over here just now - it was a nice sunny day, then the sky went black, and the wind,,,,,, then raining heavily.
:whatthe:

Back to late afternoon sunshine now though. :Doh:

Regards,

Trikeman. :winky:

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
Had a terrible storm here about 1pm lasted about 1/2hr very heavy rain and strong winds then the sun came out but now turning black again and very windy.We even had snow the other evening and it stayed on the motorhome roof until the morning after.

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi, Still nice down here on the Isle of Wight , sunny morn and early PM , managed to wash the van this morn then took it for a spin to keep oil flowing , brakes free from rust etc, can't wait for spring to get out there.
:sin:Terry:sin:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back