LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
we're off to the East Kent CC rally near Hythe this weekend. First rally of the year. ::bigsmile:

Where are you off to?

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
going manchester to the show, meeeting daughter & son-in-law, picking our grandson and bringing him back to Yorkshire for the weekend

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
WAS going off to Dawlish Warren area but looking at the forecast -more rain :Eeek:, we decided we don`t need more wet clothing and a muddy MH inside and out :cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
weekend

Hello , We are visiting our youngest daughter then on sunday were off to the show at manchester to see the new vans and all the other things that we cant afford :RollEyes:

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Sadly Mr M is off to hospital to have an operation to remove the ton of titanium put in his leg last February after a spectacular skiing accident.

Motorhome off to dealers for rear end repair, so roll on March when all should be mended and off we will go..

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Have to get out of the house 'cos lounge is being decorated and we don't want dog hairs sticking to paintwork, so we're off to Elan Oaks Campsite in Elan Valley, Wales. I know it's going to rain all weekend but van is warm and dry and there's a pub within walking distance of site. :Smile:

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
We're off to Llanelli to fetch our new pooch.

She's a 4-year old ex-breeding cocker spaniel.

We're just hoping that Alf approves of his new girlfriend. Don't look alike? :roflmto:

I think we'll be changing her name. Barrie doesn't fancy standing on the backdoor step shouting 'PRIMULA' :roflmto::roflmto:

Attachments

• Primula-16-01-14d.jpg
    Primula-16-01-14d.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 27
  • alfie2.jpg
    alfie2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009

We're just hoping that Alf approves of his new girlfriend. Don't look alike? :roflmto:

I think we'll be changing her name. Barrie doesn't fancy standing on the backdoor step shouting [HI]'PRIMULA' :[/HI]Laughing::roflmto:

Yep it's definitely 'Cheesey' :Blush:

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
We are staying at home preparing the M/H for the crossing to France next Friday. ::bigsmile:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years

[HI]I think we'll be changing her name. Barrie doesn't fancy standing on the backdoor step shouting 'PRIMULA' :roflmto::roflmto:[[/HI]/QUOTE]

We lost one of our cats for two weeks a few years ago.

I had to walk around the streets and back lanes shouting her name - Pinky:Doh:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Not going far, the weather!!!
So off to the Farm where I generally gaze at a few Cows Arses as I push them in the Crush to weigh them:Sad:, drink Tea:thumb:, wind the G/son up:Blush:, then wind my weary way the 23 miles home :Smile: Then crack a couple of Home Brews:man_in_love::beerchug:

Every day is ordinary, then it isn't

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013

I think we'll be changing her name. Barrie doesn't fancy standing on the backdoor step shouting 'PRIMULA' :roflmto::roflmto:

Surely the only name for Alf's wife is Elsie or Else (although those younger than us lot on here won't have heard of Till Death Us Do Part :roflmto:

Really happy for you both and hope she settles in well :Smile:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:you have got to keep that name, it's fantastic. Even if just to wind Barry up. :ROFLMAO:

Mastercamper

Free Member
Dec 7, 2013
Northumberland Flag Flier
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
50 years campervanning
Surely the only name for Alf's wife is Elsie or Else [HI](although those younger than us lot on here won't have heard of Till Death Us Do Part :roflmto:[/HI]
Really happy for you both and hope she settles in well :Smile:

Such a shame you are not fetching her from Liverpool......Then you could call her "SCOUSE GIT"

I wish her and you a happy life from an ex Salopian.:thumb:

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Brighton CC site tomorrow for 5 nights:thumb:

Sod the weather - don't get wet in the pub:drink:

Is the pub near the site and easy to reach? We're at the CC site at Wareham, just for one night but the pub nearby can only be reached by walking down a lethally busy road, no pavement or path. OK in daylight but no chance in the rain at night. Good job we stocked up before arriving.

plumbomb

Free Member
Oct 18, 2012
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2013
Unfortunately working again,at British pepper this weekend 184 miles round trip. We were planing to get away this weekend ( and last weekend ) but it kills me to turn it down, we're going to have to book something so I can't work. Mind I'd rather work more in winter than summer

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Is the pub near the site and easy to reach?

I don't know if there's one close, (if there is - rest assured I'll find it!!!) but it's only about a 20-30 minute walk (or I guess around a fiver in a cab) into the town centre along Marine Parade where of course theres a whole host of things to do and places to get drunk in:ROFLMAO:
Closer still is the newish Marina village which has bars and restaurants etc.

We will however be stocking up too:RollEyes:

snowdrops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2013
Wales
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
2 years
Due to the hubby's cronk of a Punto blowing a head gasket a few hours ago, we will now be hunting for a cheap runaround for his work commute. If anyone has another cronk to get rid of for 700 squids that wld nice pls ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
scousebird

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Another weekend

This weekend we're off to Canterbury C&CC site, weather looks poo but got to use it or lose it! Got a meal booked at Chapmans in Canterbury on Saturday - yummy.

OP
OP
scousebird

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Next trip

Just booked the CL at the Wagon & Horses in Charing for the weekend, booked a table for Friday evening 'cos the food's good there (probably have a drink or two as well) ::bigsmile:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Going to west Stockwith . Near misterton /Haxey keys. Staying at waterfront country park.
Only Ralph the dogs and I. We've got a valentines meal booked in at the White Hart pub mmmmmmm yummy food and it's own micro brewery. If it rains we'll just chill watch films and look at the pictures and videos from our recent Maldives holiday. If it's fine we'll go walking down the canal to the pub in misterton and back.
Looking forward to it. Havnt been in the van for a few weeks now.

Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
Flying to Turkey on Friday for a week.
We will be staying with relatives who live on a boat.
They are currently moored in a marina at Finike (pronounced Fin-a-kay, I believe) on the so called Turkish Riviera. Hope it's not like the English Riviera at the moment ::bigsmile:.
If the weather is good at sea I will get to "drive" their home around for a bit.
They have lived on it for 10 years now.
It's a hard life, but someone has to do it, I suppose. :Cool:

algill

Free Member
Dec 12, 2007
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel
Exp
Since 2007
Going to west Stockwith . Near misterton /Haxey keys. Staying at waterfront country park.
Only Ralph the dogs and I. We've got a valentines meal booked in at the White Hart pub mmmmmmm yummy food and it's own micro brewery. If it rains we'll just chill watch films and look at the pictures and videos from our recent Maldives holiday. If it's fine we'll go walking down the canal to the pub in misterton and back.
Looking forward to it. Havnt been in the van for a few weeks now.

We might be at Waterfront Country Park this weekend. Our fifth wheel is there. Knock on the door if you see we're in. :Smile:

Food at the White Hart is excellent - cooked by a friend of ours.

Gill

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back