Biged

Free Member
Sep 21, 2012
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
No longer looking
Exp
I suppose you TEC owners are aware that there are really no TEC agents in the UK. There are a couple of LMC dealer/agents.

I needed 2 interior lights (stolen/lost by dealers) and could not find anything like them. I contacted TEC in germany and they said they could not supply direct, sent me a couple of links where i could find dealer/agents.

There are 2, one in the Tyne Tees area and one at Lincoln.

The Tyne Tees dealer had little to offer on their site but the Lincoln site was great, here is their website

http://www.camperukonline.co.uk/

They were very helpful and we discussed what i wanted, they did not have the lights in stock but have ordered them from Germany :thumb:

Check out their site, you can get almost any spare part ::bigsmile:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
do you have a photo of the lights youre looking for? they are bound to be used on other makes of van as the converters dont have them specially made but choose them from a catalogue

buying elsewhere often saves paying a huge markup by converter then the dealer

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Biged

Biged

Free Member
Sep 21, 2012
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
No longer looking
Exp
do you have a photo of the lights youre looking for? they are bound to be used on other makes of van as the converters dont have them specially made but choose them from a catalogue

buying elsewhere often saves paying a huge markup by converter then the dealer

The lights are on their site with picture, here is there info http://camperukonline.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=693

The lights may be company specific i don't really know, they clip into a 12v track system that i have not seen on other MH's

I have ordered and paid for them now with a few bits and bobs to take the order over £75.00 (free P&P) :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back