Intereresting news re camper uk of lincoln (1 Viewer)

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
As a long standing and very happy customer of the Lincoln based motorhome dealers Camper Uk, I thought members may be interested to know that they are moving premises.

From early February 2014 they are relocating to a new site (still in Lincoln) which will include a massive indoor heated showroom; which I understand is large enough to accommodate most of their new and used motorhome and caravan stock. A larger well stocked accessories shop and a much bigger service and repair workshop.

The other plus point is that they will have a huge customer car park, which will be a vast bonus for their customers as parking was always a bit of an issue at their existing premises.

The reception area sounds like it will be rather posh too, boasting a comfortable seating area, a deluxe coffee making machine and a large TV for waiting customer's entertainment.

Camper Uk are an excellent family run company to deal with and if their new venture enables them to continue to offer the excellent service they have always offered at their previous location, then the world is their oyster!

Here is a link to their website with more details of their new location address: http://www.camperuk.co.uk/Latest_News.php

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Great company. We bought our van from their Birtley branch (Camper NE) and were very well treated both before and after sale.

Was that the Burstner, Graham, or your previous one please?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 28, 2013
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Friendly bunch and some very nice stock but most of it is a little out of our price range, unfortunately.......:cry:

ehuplad

Free Member
Feb 9, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby 600
Exp
got ours from them, 10 year old van with a years warranty, not insurance backed, but by them, just as good as a new vehicle one, i have had no issues with anything, i have asked them to repair. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Apr 20, 2012
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Camper van
Exp
1year 10 times
Bought our latest from Birtley found them so helpful and they have been honest and truthful have collected from derbyshire to complete small repairs
Have used a local dealer on 2 occasions but customer after service does not match up to Camper NE
Would highly recommend from my experience

FM02MZO

Free Member
Jun 22, 2012
Castle Donington
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
30 years caravan, 2 year motorhome
We have now had two motorhomes from them and have been 100% satisfied in all ways.

LickeyEndBlues

Free Member
Oct 25, 2011
Bromsgrove
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr 582
Exp
2years but caravanned for years
We picked up ours from them in December. Can't fault them or it!

We went to the show at the NEC in October and just happened to start speaking with their rep. Stunning offer on p/x, something we hadn't intended to do. The rest is history.

Looking forward to going back for servicing etc....... can't say that too much about many places. It also gives us great pleasure to drive past Br*nh*lls!

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
Ive only used them for service, not sales, but they were first class.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
We bought our Accent from them and have always found them very helpful, a little bit ... err ... slow at times but certainly nothing anywhere near as bad as a certain other large dealer up the A46! However, they are really friendly and I certainly would happily return to them for another MH in the future, the only 'downside' being the limited stock, however hopefully this move of premises will allow them to stock a much larger range of new and used so more likely to find something we liked. :thumb:

Now the cherry on top would be ... an overnight parking facility for people who bought from them so it wasn't necessary to use their campsite which, to be fair, isn't well located being a bit out in the sticks (although it is a nice site!). ::bigsmile:

Last edited:

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Does this move have any effect on their campsite and rally field facilities

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
The campsite is run separately from their MH premises - they call the campsite a leisure park and it is in Swinethorpe:

http://www.camperukleisurepark.co.uk/

We've stopped there a couple of times and it is a lovely place, but can be a bit difficult to find and the entrance is a bit tight.

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
I use them for spares for our LMC-they are most helpful and efficient.
Our water pump packed up and after I'd give the guy in Parts dept the details off the LMC plate (Model,serial no,production no. etc) he said that they had a pump in stock,but LMC had upgraded their pumps and that provided the hole in top of water tank was 5" in diameter the new upgraded pump could be fitted-he waited on phone while I checked,it was 5" so I bought the upgrade-it arrived next day :thumb:
I've also needed bathroom sink and a cutlery drawer insert-both of these had to come from Germany and he kept me informed by e-mail of the order progress until they arrived.
Basically,he made me feel that he actually cared ::bigsmile:

Mike

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back