LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Two more nights here,,,, off first thing Friday...

Had a nice few days at a superb site..... Met some nice Scot`s people and Netherland`s and some nice Germans.....:thumb: and some "Pig Ignorant German`s"... :Blush::Angry:

Where shall we go to lose four or five day`s.... :RollEyes:

Don't know where don't know when.... (I feel a song coming on)... :Doh:::bigsmile:

Seen all we want here and met loads of old friends,,,, but time to up sticks and leave.. (The beauty of a Motorhome.. :thumb:)

Going further down the coast towards Costa-Del-Sol.... nothing planned except Zahora about the 15th - 16th.... ::bigsmile:

Just a shame "Laneside" didn`t have the balls to wait till we got there to buy us a drink.. Before peeing off to Portugal... (It`s down in my little black, another off my xmas card list.. book:winky:)

Will try to post the twice daily "Quiz`s"..... :thumb:

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Carry on having a lovely time. We should be sending you a postcard saying "wish we were there..." !:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
You seem to be enjoying the new found freedom and reliability Mo :thumb:. Makes a world of difference doesn't it.

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
Oh Lordy! Is there no getting out of buying you a drink Mo?. We are flying to Gib friday afternoon, and up to the 5er in Conil, for a few days, then call at Zahora for a couple of nights, and by my reckoning, you will be there then.......:Doh:
I have tried to change the flight, but too expensive. I feel this is gonna cost me dearly...:cry:

Craig

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
You seem to be enjoying the new found freedom and reliability Mo :thumb:. Makes a world of difference doesn't it.

Had a cracking time, Dave..... met some "Funsters",,, and enjoyed their company...

And still got a couple of months to go....

I`ll be the first to admit..... I thought we would miss the space of an RV with the slides etc...

But now I have shown Judy how to empty the Elsan, and fill up with fresh water... life is a doddle.. :winky:::bigsmile:

And did first of,, but having done a few thousand trouble free miles in this and going places we have not had to google and phone up to see if they could accept us on site,,,, we are definitely reformed M.Homers... :thumb:::bigsmile:

Hope you have mended and are coming back out in a few days... :thumb:

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Oh Lordy! Is there no getting out of buying you a drink Mo?. We are flying to Gib friday afternoon, and up to the 5er in Conil, for a few days, then call at Zahora for a couple of nights, and by my reckoning, you will be there then.......:Doh:
I have tried to change the flight, but too expensive.[HI] I feel this is gonna cost me dearly...:cry:[/HI]
Craig

I am so, so, looking forwards to catching up with you, Craig...

Your brother PM`d me and said what a tight ar$e git you were....

Now I will find out.... :Cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
My brother pm'd you! After all i said to him! The Jezabell! I will have words with him, and if he asks me to leave, i may well be passing you on the road Mo around Estepona! :thumb:

Craig

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
surprised at how expensive flights are at the moment. am keeping an eye and hoping the prices will drop

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Two more nights here,,,, off first thing Friday...

Had a nice few days at a superb site..... Met some nice Scot`s people and Netherland`s and some nice Germans.....:thumb: and some "Pig Ignorant German`s"... :Blush::Angry:

Where shall we go to lose four or five day`s.... :RollEyes:

Don't know where don't know when.... (I feel a song coming on)... :Doh:::bigsmile:

Seen all we want here and met loads of old friends,,,, but time to up sticks and leave.. (The beauty of a Motorhome.. :thumb:)

Going further down the coast towards Costa-Del-Sol.... nothing planned except Zahora about the 15th - 16th.... ::bigsmile:

Just a shame "Laneside" didn`t have the balls to wait till we got there to buy us a drink.. Before peeing off to Portugal... (It`s down in my little black, another off my xmas card list.. book:winky:)

Will try to post the twice daily "Quiz`s"..... :thumb:

Cabopino Bro, nip down to the beach and compare your bits :moon::man_in_love::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back