rimor superbrig rear bumper (1 Viewer)

nannas-boy

Free Member
May 6, 2008
Funster No
Hiya does anyone please know where i could get a second hand rear bumper for a rimor superbrig 747 ? I would imagine a new one is very expensive. Thank you

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
theres not enough about to find one being broken for parts. its amazing what can be repaired with modern techniques of plastic welding etc

cydersyd

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Jul 21, 2010
Sherborne, Dorset
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
12 years.
I have a Superbrig 728 and have never seen any spares for this either online or in breakers yards.

Other than sourcing a new on which would probably be difficult I would go back to Morocco taking all the bits you have.

Someone there has the skills to make a new one at a fraction of a new purchase cost.
The moroccans seem to be able to produce anything that is needed.

Yes the journey will cost but at least you get the bonus of a holiday too.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hiya does anyone please know where i could get a second hand rear bumper for a rimor superbrig 747 ? I would imagine a new one is very expensive. Thank you
Hi Nannas-boy
We carry out repairs to ABS and Fibregalss/Gelcoat panels here at Johnscross workshops with an excellent finish.
If you like you can email a photo or 2 and i will do my best to give you a cost of repair.

Regards

Glenn Harris

Glenn@johnscross.co.uk
www.johnscross.co.uk

OP
OP
N

nannas-boy

Free Member
May 6, 2008
Funster No
Thank you very much for your replies, I will send a few photos to Johnscross and see how much it will cost to repair . Thanking you

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back