Free Member
Nov 6, 2013
Welwyn Garden City
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
We are not sure what/where these make up?
Could make L lounge ?

We can make a 5th bed using passengers chair and folding down table but these are left over.
Answers on a post card to……motorhome fun!
Thanks
Jim

peter H

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2008
Neath, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Nearly 4 years
Best of luck.

I've had a Dethleffs van for 6 years or so now.
I've hot the owners manual in English, French and German, all with pictures and detailed instructions on Jim to make up the extra bed.

I have cushions wrapped in bin bags in my loft, and when the bed is made up have spares in the van.

Never found a use girl all of them.

I'm forced to the conclusion that rather than supply the cushions actually needed for your can layout, Dethleffs provide a standard package of all possible cushions and rely on you to chose which you actually need.

Peter

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
on my dethleffs the side of the dining area has a drop down flap, under this flap is another flap that lifts up to extend the seating.

basically open drop down bit, lift up the upward flap then lift the drop down flap back up to support the extension, pull the long seat base and back over the extension, insert the longer of the 2 cushions in the gap left on the base and the shorter one sits on top to extend the back rest.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• CIMG0403.jpg
    CIMG0403.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 33
  • CIMG0404.jpg
    CIMG0404.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 35
  • CIMG0405.jpg
    CIMG0405.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 32

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Best of luck.

I've had a Dethleffs van for 6 years or so now.
I've hot the owners manual in English, French and German, all with pictures and detailed instructions on Jim to make up the extra bed.

I have cushions wrapped in bin bags in my loft, and when the bed is made up have spares in the van.

Never found a use girl all of them.

I'm forced to the conclusion that rather than supply the cushions actually needed for your can layout, Dethleffs provide a standard package of all possible cushions and rely on you to chose which you actually need.

Peter

turn off predictive text Peter. :roflmto::roflmto:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I agree with aba, we used to have a Chausson Flash 04 with a half dinette and a single side facing seat on the opposite side. We could make a transverse single bed by dropping down the table and putting some of the existing seating cushions on it, then utilising some extra cushions to fill the gap between it and the side seat which had a pull-out section. There was also an option to have an extra cushion(s) to widen the bed to make it into a double but it meant buying the extra cushions for our model, although I believe they came as standard with some of the more expensive ones.

OP
OP
JimboT

JimboT

Free Member
Nov 6, 2013
Welwyn Garden City
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
on my dethleffs the side of the dining area has a drop down flap, under this flap is another flap that lifts up to extend the seating.

basically open drop down bit, lift up the upward flap then lift the drop down flap back up to support the extension, pull the long seat base and back over the extension, insert the longer of the 2 cushions in the gap left on the base and the shorter one sits on top to extend the back rest.

I pulled this out near our water tank could not work out what it was for now i can see were those cushions go now.
Thanks
Jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back