Wolf 11 in 1 Aluminium Folding Ladder (1 Viewer)

freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
get one to help clean the van

TODAY ONLY

Take advantage of Major Saving’s Big Deal of the Day and get the most versatile ladder around!

For today only you can buy the Wolf 11 in 1 Aluminium Folding Ladder with Anti-slip Trestle Platforms for an incredible £58.33* that's £10 off the normal catalogue price PLUS FREE DELIVERY AND NO VAT*!!!

ENTER PROMO CODE: XMASVAT TO GET THIS AMAZING OFFER VATFREE!!!

BUY THIS AMAZING OFFER BEFORE MIDNIGHT AND WE'LL DELIVER IT FOR FREE SAVING AN EXTRA £9.99!!!

DON'T MISS OUT!!

Link Removed

enery8

Free Member
Oct 11, 2012
Dorset
Funster No
MH
FFB Tabbert Classic 660
Exp
towing for 20 odd years but now have our first motorhome.
I bought a similar ladder some years ago and still have it, it is indeed the most versatile ladder. That is a good price and if mine broke, I would buy another, that 's how good its been:thumb::thumb:

Rob e Lee

Free Member
Apr 16, 2012
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
get one to help clean the van

TODAY ONLY

Take advantage of Major Saving’s Big Deal of the Day and get the most versatile ladder around!

For today only you can buy the Wolf 11 in 1 Aluminium Folding Ladder with Anti-slip Trestle Platforms for an incredible £58.33* that's £10 off the normal catalogue price PLUS FREE DELIVERY AND NO VAT*!!!

ENTER PROMO CODE: XMASVAT TO GET THIS AMAZING OFFER VATFREE!!!

BUY THIS AMAZING OFFER BEFORE MIDNIGHT AND WE'LL DELIVER IT FOR FREE SAVING AN EXTRA £9.99!!!

DON'T MISS OUT!!

Link Removed

Thanks for that - I've ordered one :Smile:

Rob

Moodybrook

Free Member
Jul 7, 2013
Wet and cold place outside of M25
Funster No
MH
4 wheels and a pointy end
Exp
still in nappies
If it's as good as the similar Big Red I bought on your recommendation, Chris, it will definitely be worth it.

Big Red foot is a Metre taller and gives a crucial 4 rung high platform to reach over Fiat/Peugeot nose and allow access to overcab bulge. Would suit flat nose Mo Ho 's.

But good price, same carrying capacity, 150 Kgs.

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
I've got the Red Foot one and it is as good as everyone says. Mind you that roughty toughty builder chap picks it up one-handed and chucks it about saying how light it is - well I can't do that. I need one of those Charles Atlas courses I think.

Wimpy Kid
Wyn

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back