Free Member
Dec 5, 2013
durham uk
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt swift royale
Exp
since2007
anyone having trouble getting into their mail i am having loads of trouble trying to access my mail apparently BT have been making some changes and now cannot acess mail wondered if anyone else was having trouble. js

May 10, 2012
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Don’t own one.
Exp
Since 2006(1986 VW T25)
No problems with mine. Have you made BT.com your home page, it is easier going through that way.

DJA

Mar 5, 2011
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Since 2008
BT Mail

No probs for me.

Doug

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
You have to go to the BT home website now, not Yahoo's. www.bt.com then look in the menu on the top right for email. However, there are numerous spoof emails about trying to get you to enter your login details. If you have filled in one of these your account has probably been hacked.

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
No probes for me
Anyone gets in its full of junk
Only use it for rubbish mail
Importanta stuff goes elsewhere
Just in cAse I transfers internet provider

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

yorkshirepudding

Free Member
Nov 7, 2009
Pudsey/Leeds
Funster No
MH
Thinking of tenting again
Exp
September '09
Yes, I have problems accessing my emails. It takes me several attempts and sometimes I have to resort to accessing via Yahoo. I've made BT.com my home page but no difference.
When I phone BT they just tell me they are aware of the problem. Yime they did something about it I reckon.

Mar 22, 2011
NE Wales
Funster No
MH
Chausson Best of 10
Exp
Since Feb 2013….2nd Van
Could it be browser related? I'm using Safari and have no probs getting into my BTyahoo account. Link Removed

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
BT Mail

A lot of people having problems since it has switched from yahoo mail.
Google it and look on the bt forums.
Dave.:thumb:

camocam1

Free Member
Aug 28, 2012
Elgin,Moray,Scotland
Funster No
MH
bailey approach 760 se
Exp
since 2012
Had a problem a month back accessing on phone etc and was told by BT that you have to log onto BT.com every month or so or they block your emails had no problems since

LickeyEndBlues

Free Member
Oct 25, 2011
Bromsgrove
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr 582
Exp
2years but caravanned for years
Been an issue here for ages. Whilst BT announced there would be a split from Yahoo it seemed a long tome coming. When it did arrive I struggled to get access to both emails and internet.
I really liked my BTYahoo front page as I had personalised it to contain all the news feeds I access. All gone now! The BT front page is pathetic; trite celebrity driven "news" at best!
At the same time IE wasn't working as efficiently as previous with much delay and pages freezing. I tried re booting and de fragging etc to no avail.
I am curently sing Google Chrome and whilst it doesn't flow as before; I have something which serves a purpose.
I think BT is a bit like the plate juggler of old; spinning many plates whilst trying to maintain order. Once it settles down to the right number of plates it may well be worth hanging onto but I have been sorely tested.
We have a full BT package and it is slowly getting better.

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Son in law had lots of problems with Yahoo, he had his email account hacked took ages to sort out, don't know how he did it, just told me he was sorted.
I'm not with Yahoo thanks be.

OP
OP
J

jaytee74

Free Member
Dec 5, 2013
durham uk
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt swift royale
Exp
since2007
BTyahoo mail

just spent an hour on the BT helpline finally i was told that there is a major problem with the Yahoo server in certain regions. Andriana my adviser contacted yahoo mac who confirmed there was a server problem but its funny that the problem occurred only after BT have made major changes. on friday night i first contacted BT about this and they tried to cure the problem by taking over my PC remotely and they still could not get into my emails finally giving up and saying call back Monday and try again and having been on the BT forums there are currently thousands of BT customers in the same position. and finally when i do go on to the BThome page NOTHING responds. js

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Got a few issues here, none with logging in it just seems to duplicate a lot of the emails.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back