Looking pcb motherboar for truma c3400 (1 Viewer)

Melopillo

Free Member
Dec 19, 2013
spain
Funster No
MH
capuccina
Exp
Hello, my name is Germán, i'm from Spain, and I'n new at this forum. I wrote here asking for spare parts for a boiler/heater truma c3400, as for me is imposible to find it at spain. I really don't know if this messege fits here in this forum, if not, i will change it.

I'm looking for a pcb motherboard for a truma c3400, and a motor fan vent aswell.

If someone have spare parts for a truma c3400 or a c6000 please contact me,I'll be happy to buy these spare parts.

kindest regards
Germán

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Hello my friend
This ebay seller is accepting offers
I suggest you offer half price they often accept :thumb:

Link Removed

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
Hello, my name is Germán, i'm from Spain, and I'n new at this forum. I wrote here asking for spare parts for a boiler/heater truma c3400, as for me is imposible to find it at spain. I really don't know if this messege fits here in this forum, if not, i will change it.

I'm looking for a pcb motherboard for a truma c3400, and a motor fan vent aswell.

If someone have spare parts for a truma c3400 or a c6000 please contact me,I'll be happy to buy these spare parts.

kindest regards
Germán

I needed a part for my Truma S3000 heater last month and got it over the counter at Caravanas Sangar S.L at Los Beatos near Cartagena. http://www.caravanassangar.es/

John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

Melopillo

Free Member
Dec 19, 2013
spain
Funster No
MH
capuccina
Exp
Hello my friend
This ebay seller is accepting offers
I suggest you offer half price they often accept :thumb:

Link Removed

Thank you Techno100 for answering me so fast. I've just check the link you gave me and that PCB is for the C6002. Truma c6002 is newer than truma c3400. For truma C3400 theres no spare parts avalaible, becouse as far as i know they dont manufacture it. for truma c6002 they still manufacturing spare parts. I need pcb for c3400, I think that pcb from a c6000 (not c6002) will also fit for a c3400.

anyway thanks a lot for answering.

thanks again, and sorry for my

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
You could try to contact Truma here in the UK for help try the email

Truma UK Ltd.
Park Lane
Dove Valley Park
South Derbyshire
DE65 5BG

Tel. +44 (0)1283 586050
Fax +44 (0)1283 586051

Technical Email: technical@trumauk.com

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
NEVER :ROFLMAO:
I've had numerous very low prices accepted on very expensive kit :thumb:

Example Brand new Rapido folding table top £100

OP
OP
M

Melopillo

Free Member
Dec 19, 2013
spain
Funster No
MH
capuccina
Exp
Thanks everybody, yerstarday I repaired the pcb, the problem was, one transistor burned, and problems with the termopar of the hot air out take wich make shortcut and burn the fuse and the transistor... the heater is working!!!! and thats good becouse after talking with truma is sure that they dont manufacture the pcb now a days.

thanks for all the answers.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Thanks everybody, yerstarday I repaired the pcb, the problem was, one transistor burned, and problems with the termopar of the hot air out take wich make shortcut and burn the fuse and the transistor... the heater is working!!!! and thats good becouse after talking with truma is sure that they dont manufacture the pcb now a days.

thanks for all the answers.
Hi Mellopillo,

Welcome to FUN. Glad to see that you managed to repair your Truma heater PCB. :thumb:

Now that you are "up and running" again, stay with us here on FUN, as many of our members visit Spain and Germany annually, and your local/national knowledge and input of both countries, would be very welcome on our travel forums.

Hope to see more threads and posts from you. :thumb:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Mellopillo. :Smile:

Cheers,

Jock & Rita.

OP
OP
M

Melopillo

Free Member
Dec 19, 2013
spain
Funster No
MH
capuccina
Exp
Hi Mellopillo,

Welcome to FUN. Glad to see that you managed to repair your Truma heater PCB. :thumb:

Now that you are "up and running" again, stay with us here on FUN, as many of our members visit Spain and Germany annually, and your local/national knowledge and input of both countries, would be very welcome on our travel forums.

Hope to see more threads and posts from you. :thumb:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Mellopillo. :Smile:

Cheers,

Jock & Rita.

Sure, I will try to stay on touch with the forum, and of course if someone need information or help here in spain i will be glad of hellping.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for you too.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back