Pleased to meet you. (1 Viewer)

K

kayzee bounder

Deleted User
Hello all,
i'm John and live in Romford Essex. I searched for an online group of like minded motorhome owners and happily here i am. I've owned a Fleetwood bounder for the last 3 years but due to work commitments never really got the chance to get out much in it, consequently it has now become a bit of a project to get bits done on it before i could get going, i cheated and when offered another R.V. the K-Z, all ready to go i grabbed it. So far i've only had one outing 2 weeks ago but it was fine and a learning curve. I travelled to Manby Motorplex in Lincolnshire for a weekend event and throughly enjoyed it, now i'm booked for the Land Rover show at Billing Aquadrome in a few days time and in August i will be going to the Western Motorhome Show at Malvern, hopefully by the time i've completed these first trips i will have everything down to a routine. I have done a fair amount of driving in Europe and now it's an upcoming ambition to get touring over there. I'm a member of the Caravan Club and the Camping & Caravanning club, i'm a widower so generally will be travelling with a pal and sadly not my late wife who would have loved this. I hope to meet some of you on my travels and say hello, happy travelling.:thumb:

Lampie

Free Member
Nov 2, 2007
Derby
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
Welcome to the FUN site , you picked the right one to join. There are a lot of RV owners on here including myself that are always asking questions or giving good advise.

Wish you happy times ahead sorry to hear of the loss of your wife.

Lampie

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Welcome to the site for fun, loads of RV owners, dealers, contacts here so you have found the right one. enjoy.:thumb:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
hi john and welcome to the fun.:thumb:
i noticed you are going to the malvern show.
why not book as a MHF member and join us on the club rally field and you get a £2 discount.
much more fun than going it alone.::bigsmile:
have a look at the calender at the top of the page but i dont think suzy's put any details on yet.

john.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hi Kayzee and a great big

welcomeclipart24.gif

From me too.:thumb:

OP
OP
K

kayzee bounder

Deleted User
hi john and welcome to the fun.:thumb:
i noticed you are going to the malvern show.
why not book as a MHF member and join us on the club rally field and you get a £2 discount.
much more fun than going it alone.::bigsmile:
have a look at the calender at the top of the page but i dont think suzy's put any details on yet.

john.

Pappajohn, thanks for that tip , unfortunately i've already booked it so i'll be where they put me but i'll be watching out for the MHF spot and the chance to say hello :Smile:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Kayzee

Welcome to the site. There are a great many fellow RV owners who are always happy to share their experience and knowledge so don't be afraid to ask any questions...........the brains are here for picking, you just have to find them! :roflmto:

We'll be at Malvern too so if you see us, pop in and say Hello ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Pappajohn, thanks for that tip , unfortunately i've already booked it so i'll be where they put me but i'll be watching out for the MHF spot and the chance to say hello :Smile:

try giving them a ring and ask if they can move you to the fun rally pitch, i beleive they can be pretty accommodating if your nice to them. they have done it before and it will be worth your time. we have one hell of a good time at the meets and rallies especially on an evening when we all get together for a beer and a natter.:thumb:
if not then ask the gate marshall where we are pitched so you can visit us.

john.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back