Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi all,

When are folks arriving? Is anyone arriving before Friday?

I won't be there until lunch time (ish) on the Friday. I am really looking forward to it, as I have never been before, and am also looking forward to meeting friends old and new.

Cheers,

Jock.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Jock

We hope to be arriving at about 1pm Friday, looking forward to meeting up with our Funster friends old and new. Our first visit to Americana as well, fingers crossed for some good weather.
Brisey (Brian & Pam)

OP
OP
JockandRita

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Hi Brian,

That's two down, and ten to go, unless of course we get some more takers. :winky:

Jock.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Jock
Expect Pammy and I around noon at the latest Friday
see you there :thumb:
Geo

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi Jock
Expect Pammy and I around noon at the latest Friday
see you there :thumb:
Geo

Hi Jock

Yes we should, all being well arrive just after 10'ish but you never know. We certainly hope to be having our lunch there outside our van with the odd tinny or two. :ROFLMAO:

Do I take it that you will be arriving alone - you could not persuade Rita to come? :cry:

OP
OP
JockandRita

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Hi Jock

Yes we should, all being well arrive just after 10'ish but you never know. We certainly hope to be having our lunch there outside our van with the odd tinny or two. :ROFLMAO:

A tinny or two!!! Right, that's it, I'm now leaving home after breakfast. :ROFLMAO:

Do I take it that you will be arriving alone - you could not persuade Rita to come? :cry:
Rita was staying at home over the weekend anyway Pam, as I was supposed to be at RIAT Fairford. It was me who changed the original plans, so yes , I will be on my tod..............AS PLANNED. :rollonfloor:

Hope you two have got some spiders for me pleeeaaaasssseeee. :thumb:

Cheers, :wine:

Jock.

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
Hi, we hope to arrive some time on thursday, hope the weather picks up, soggy bacon butties just don't taste right:Smile:
ruth

Patrick

Free Member
Nov 18, 2007
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 year....Love it!
Friday night

Hi All, I hope to arrive about 9pm friday night, work the slave has got me this time till 3pm. looking forwanrd to seeing everyone old and new!

patrick

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hi All, I hope to arrive about 9pm friday night, work the slave has got me this time till 3pm. looking forwanrd to seeing everyone old and new!

patrick

Same here Patrick.:Sad:

Hope to leave after work, and depending on traffic, should be there early evening.:thumb:

Steve.

owlgirl

Free Member
Jul 7, 2008
Funster No
Hi Everyone

Hello everyone, I am new on here hope I fit in, we don't have an American RV but an Autotrail Cheyenne 840D.

We are going to the Americana on Thursday, we have only missed 2 since it first started all those years ago:thumb:

Chris & Bev visit us at out Festival too which is very nice, I love this Festival because there is something for everyone from American RV's/cars, Trucks/Motorbikes and all kinds of music.

Lots & Lots of trade stalls just like a market for you to spend you pennies:thumb:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Owlgirl

Welcome to MHFun, it's our first visit to Americana, have only heard good things about the show. Perhaps you may like to come over and say hello to your fellow Funsters.:thumb:

owlgirl

Free Member
Jul 7, 2008
Funster No
will do, look forward to meeting you:Smile:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hello everyone, I am new on here hope I fit in, we don't have an American RV but an Autotrail Cheyenne 840D.

We are going to the Americana on Thursday, we have only missed 2 since it first started all those years ago:thumb:

Chris & Bev visit us at out Festival too which is very nice, I love this Festival because there is something for everyone from American RV's/cars, Trucks/Motorbikes and all kinds of music.

Lots & Lots of trade stalls just like a market for you to spend you pennies:thumb:

Look forward to meeting you.

A Great Big Welcome from me.

Should be a real HOOT.:winky:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We will be there on Thursday, probably mid afternoon. Looking forward to it::bigsmile:

Oct 2, 2007
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Loads of years
We will be there Thurday some time (depends on the M25)
see you there x
Gary& Barb:Smile::Smile:

Raoul

Free Member
Mar 5, 2008
Jarrow Tyne & Wear
Funster No
MH
Motorhome
Exp
since the summer of 2007
Hi Jock,
Arriving Friday morning before lunch so as to pinch Pammy's tinnies:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:See you all there:thumb:

Raoul:Cool:

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi Jock,
Arriving Friday morning before lunch so as to pinch Pammy's tinnies:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:See you all there:thumb:

Raoul:Cool:

You pincha my tinnies I smasha your face:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cheeky git:ROFLMAO:

See you there Raoul and bring the good weather for goodness sake:Doh:

Raoul

Free Member
Mar 5, 2008
Jarrow Tyne & Wear
Funster No
MH
Motorhome
Exp
since the summer of 2007
I'll try to keep the liquid in the tins:ROFLMAO: and not let it drop from the sky:Eeek:who do you think I am:Doh:I'm not the rain man:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:but just for you I'll get my smoke pipe out :winky:and if the indians turn up we can ask then not to do the rain dance:roflmto:

See you all on Friday:thumb:
Raoul the cheeky git:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
It's not a pretty sight Steve belive me:Eeek:
Geo

OP
OP
JockandRita

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
will do, look forward to meeting you:Smile:
Same here Owlgirl. :thumb: Don't worry about the ARV thing.....it's not essential, although I wouldn't mind one myself.
Whilst on the subject of a re-mortgage..............:winky:

hope the weather picks up, soggy bacon butties just don't taste right
ruth
.Yes, here's hoping Ruth. :whatthe: See you there.

Hi Jock,
Arriving Friday morning before lunch so as to pinch Pammy's tinnies See you all there
Raoul
You'll have to be quicker than that Raoul. I'm leaving after breccie, and am only an hour away. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

patrick
See you then Patrick.

Today's wee driving job has just been cancelled. :Angry: It may be a sign of things to come. :Eeek:
So, I'll just have to mess around doing bits and pieces on the MH. I've got a Tilley lamp that needs polishing. Tis sad, I know. :winky::winky::winky:

Jock.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I've got a Tilley lamp that needs polishing
Don't forget Jock. once that Gennies is out the lamp theres no getting him back in:Doh:
Geo

OP
OP
JockandRita

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Don't forget Jock. once that Gennies is out the lamp theres no getting him back in:Doh:
Geo
No, no George, I serviced the Gennie yesterday. Starts a treat now. :winky:

The paraffin Genie in my lamp is still locked in there, despite all the rubbing. :winky: It looks the bizzo now pal. In fact, it's that shiny, it's blinding. :ROFLMAO:

You got some spiders in a belly locker somewhere? :Smile:

Jock.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Yes Jock your spiders are in my locker waiting for you, as I said before they are very noisy at 80mph:roflmto: but getting quieter as the spikes wear off:thumb:
Geo

OP
OP
JockandRita

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Yes Jock your spiders are in my locker waiting for you, as I said before they are very noisy at 80mph:roflmto: but getting quieter as the spikes wear off:thumb:
Geo
I don't believe you George, you'd soon be bankrupt, driving that coach about at 80mph. :RollEyes:

Must go and polish something else now. How about my "spikeless" spider fitting skills? :ROFLMAO:

Jock.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Well we are here y'all, its chaos, there have been queues around the showground since 6am:Eeek:

There are no designated rally areas, and you will be given an area to pitch up in. So funsters will have to seek each other out.

We are half way down the airfield on the left. The Funster banner and pennants should make us a little easier to spot amongst the zillions of RVs, caravans, tents and tarpaulin. Its a bit like Glastonbury for cowboys:Eeek:

See you all soon::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Well we are here y'all, its chaos, there have been queues around the showground since 6am:Eeek:

There are no designated rally areas, and you will be given an area to pitch up in. So funsters will have to seek each other out.

We are half way down the airfield on the left. The Funster banner and pennants should make us a little easier to spot amongst the zillions of RVs, caravans, tents and tarpaulin. Its a bit like Glastonbury for cowboys:Eeek:

See you all soon::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Save us all a space will you please Jim?

And the gps co-ordinates are..........::bigsmile:

BTW The Vulcan is currently flying around Waddington so don't get blown away.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Funsters have their own area

We have blagged an excellent area so that all the funsters can be together. Just beyond the disabled area, and where everyone else turns left onto the runway, look to your right and you will see us. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back