Lyon rush hour, the meal deal ... (1 Viewer)

Jph123

Free Member
Nov 2, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
Ducato hymer
Exp
Not enough!
I was warned to avoid the Lyon rush hour, but it's ok nobody is rushing anywhere! I've achieved possibly a motorhome first, I managed to cook some Heinz tomato soup and toast two peices of bread in one particular delay and then at the next delay eat it, and at the following one wash up! (Though Waggy did have a good slurp first to help).

As I was totally stationary at each particular point and in France, it clearly wasn't illegal, a Gendarme on the hard shoulder laughed, shook his head and then carried on writing up the car he had pulled over.

I feel a genuine sense of achievement in the Lyon ring road challenge, I wonder if if this can be a new grading for the worlds congested commuter roads, M25 London, 404 freeway Los Angeles, Stadium Drive Bejing, Harbour Bridge Sydney ....

Let's grade them on the meals you can cook in your motorhome, while not moving. Based on quality of meal, place settings and clearance.

Mmmm roast dinner M5 August Bank Holiday ....... The goal is set!

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Aren't motorhomes great?

We love to see other peoples misery in traffic jams!!!!!::bigsmile:

Its even better when they are sitting in expensive prestige motors! How the mighty fall!:roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
Looking forward to our first traffic jam, where Sheila can throw some food together in her cauldron. I'd be leaning out of the drivers window with a nice thick bacon sandwich, dripping with red sauce, chatting to the poor people next to us in the jam. Would it be to much to wish for that they were in a Rolls Royce ? Want to use our toilet ? Certainly, that's £50 to you !!

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
:ROFLMAO: that's brilliant. I once made a cheese and ham sarni while in a traffic jam on the M54, did the dishes on the M6 - that's August bank holiday Monday for you!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dogman

Free Member
Oct 24, 2013
chepstow
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
I'm a newbie
A traffic JAM sandwich, quick, simple and inexpensive.::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.