Gunner29

Free Member
May 24, 2012
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Due to depart these fair shores for Spain soon and heard a "rumour" that the N10 may be changed into a toll road:Eeek: Any news ref this

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
The N10 section (a63) below Bordeaux is now toll where it used to be free down to castets..
Cost not so bad, under €6 for a standard size motorhome...

They are trying to bring in a sort or toll / tax along the rest of the N10 but it's only for goods vehicles and the French are fighting it and burning down the cameras :Smile:
So no worries....

OP
OP
Gunner29

Gunner29

Free Member
May 24, 2012
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
thanks

SWMBO will sleep easier knowing that Cheers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
The N10 section (a63) below Bordeaux is now toll where it used to be free down to castets..

They are trying to bring in a sort or toll / tax along the rest of the N10 but it's only for goods vehicles and the French are fighting it and burning down the cameras :Smile:
So no worries....

Am I missing something here! When I put in Bordeaux to Irun on Michelin maps it states €16.30 for toll fares ?

Nov 6, 2013
S. Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
The usual
Exp
Since the beginning

So no worries....

this is what I like about the French. They take direct action rather than mess about with yet another pointless "epetition" :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back