May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
When trying to view utube I get the following error message

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

Java is enabled and used ok by other programs and I have downloaded/installed new flash player. My 4OD tv player also refuses to work. Any ideas please am stumped.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Yeah you asked for it
Go watch it on Nevelevans Mac:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
You'll get no sense out of me either Roger :roflmto:

Laurie will be along later, I am sure she'll have some sensible suggestions if no one else gets in first :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Wildman, I'm supposed to be working but a client failed to arrive :Smile: and I've just seen this...have you checked your Firewall and ensured that both the new Flash Player and the latest Javascript app are enabled / approved to access life beyond the Firewall :Smile:

The Firewall can cause a lot of these problems - check it carefully, make sure the correct apps are approved on its list, and then reboot the system. Its worth a try. I'll be back online much later this evening to help if I can, if that didn't work.

Laurie

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Wildman, I'm supposed to be working but a client failed to arrive :Smile: and I've just seen this...have you checked your Firewall and ensured that both the new Flash Player and the latest Javascript app are enabled / approved to access life beyond the Firewall :Smile:

The Firewall can cause a lot of these problems - check it carefully, make sure the correct apps are approved on its list, and then reboot the system. Its worth a try. I'll be back online much later this evening to help if I can, if that didn't work.

Laurie
Hi Laurie, not just Young and beautiful, but brains as well. Thanks don't know why firewall settings got screwed as working one day but not the next, now all fine many thanks.:thanks::hug::winky:

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Flattery works wonders Wildman :ROFLMAO:
Oh excellent. I love it when a plan comes together (oh dear such taglines rather show up ones age methinks......:Blush:)

Now if we can just solve Linda's vanished wireless setup I can relax for a while:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Laurie.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back