LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Bad, he goes on mine evey hour, and twice on Wednesdays, and more often after we stuffed the English 30-3 in god's own stadium.

Start getting worried if Old Mo turns up offering you flowers and love hearts.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I hope it's normal as he seems to live on mine!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
It's always a bad sign.

It means he thinks you are a tw@t.

He is always on my homepage::bigsmile:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Now I'm the pooh, just had a go at three life members suggesting that one of them is gay (not you Chris) :thumb: No Welsh Queens in the legal profession

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
I am old school, was brought up to respect, but be wary of the boss

Oh and ShiftZZ, Mo went straight for a kiss, some days ago now still quaking

:Eeek:

David :Smile:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
I am old school, was brought up to respect, but be wary of the boss

Oh and ShiftZZ, Mo went straight for a kiss, some days ago now still quaking

:Eeek:

David :Smile:

Did he do his normal tongues, if you you need to see a vet, normal penecillin is not man enough for the job.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I find myself viewing people's homepage, Jim's Shop and Jim's tyre pressure monitors ad all the time because of my iPad reformatting all the time.:Doh:

So if you see me visiting your homepage I can almost guarantee I didn't mean to.::bigsmile:

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Can a few of you just pop on to my home page and bump JIM off, he is sat right in the middle and in bold type!!

I feel like I am being watched :helpsos:

David

Diddly

Free Member
Nov 15, 2013
Durham
Funster No
MH
Not yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Me Too!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I hope it's normal as he seems to live on mine!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Maybe it's because we're single females???????

But wait a minute: if that's right, why is he on those other dodgy blokes' home pages. :Confused:

It's definitely a mystery.

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
You and your "PARTNER" haven't just booked a break at his christianesque retreat have you? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Vlad

Diddly

Free Member
Nov 15, 2013
Durham
Funster No
MH
Not yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Partners

You and your "PARTNER" haven't just booked a break at his christianesque retreat have you? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Vlad

Vlad, You're so intuitive. Our partnership is so secret, even me and Joy don't know about it!:ROFLMAO:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
its only Jims pet spybot....makes it look like he's actually doing something whereas in reality he's sat on his butt watching blokes playing with odd shaped balls.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Is it a good or bad thing to find that Jim has been one of the recent visitors to your home page? :Eeek:

David

You will recall you were having problems uploading an avatar, confusing it with a profile pic. I looked at your profile yesterday that is how i knew you'd mistaken profile pics for avatars. ::bigsmile: But I look at most profiles.

Almost every newbie who's joined in the last two years will find Sian has been on their profile page, every morning she looks at every single profile of every newbie for the givaway signs of bots, spammers and Yosser signing up:Smile:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
You will recall you were having problems uploading an avatar, confusing it with a profile pic. I looked at your profile yesterday that is how i knew you'd mistaken profile pics for avatars. ::bigsmile: But I look at most profiles.

Almost every newbie who's joined in the last two years will find Sian has been on their profile page, every morning she looks at every single profile of every newbie for the givaway signs of bots, spammers and Yosser signing up:Smile:
she must have had a bad day a while back then......fatman aka Yosser (allegedly) :roflmto:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
He looks on mine regular...

He is dieing to find me flat on me back and stiff as a board...

So he can remove that "Life Member" from my Avatar... :RollEyes::winky::ROFLMAO:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007

Almost every newbie who's joined in the last two years will find Sian has been on their profile page, every morning she looks at every single profile of every newbie for the givaway [HI]signs of bots,[/HI] spammers and Yosser signing up:Smile:

That explains a lot...

Diddly

Free Member
Nov 15, 2013
Durham
Funster No
MH
Not yet
Exp
I'm a newbie

Jim, I've heard some excuses in my time but saying you're viewing profiles so you can help people takes the biscuit. Do you think we're that stupid? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
well, as a single female I am GLAD he checks ... makes me feel more secure...

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
well, as a single female I am GLAD he checks ... makes me feel more secure...

Joy, he just knows that as a Burstner (and former Elddis) owner you are worth looking after :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What really worries me is that Buttons, ShiftZZ and Tofo have visited my page today - I thought the witches in Macbeth were scary but that lot :Eeek::Eeek::whatthe::whatthe:

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Joy, he just knows that as a Burstner (and former Elddis) owner you are worth looking after :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What really worries me is that Buttons, ShiftZZ and Tofo have visited my page today - I thought the witches in Macbeth were scary but that lot :Eeek::Eeek::whatthe::whatthe:

And wot an exciting page to visit highly recommended :Eeek:
Espeshially the naked dancing ferrets with twirling tassels :ROFLMAO:
Conter rotating ones at that :Doh:
I bet he's removed them before you visits though

Just noticed jim ain't visited today
goody I'm not on the nortty step today

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
if jim did not visit on a regular basis I wold get worded for the site as a administrator and manager of this site he wold be negligent not to visit From time to time it's called good management

Diddly

Free Member
Nov 15, 2013
Durham
Funster No
MH
Not yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
if jim did not visit on a regular basis I wold get worded for the site as a administrator and manager of this site he wold be negligent not to visit From time to time it's called good management

And you're absolutely right! We're just having a larf. :Smile:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Jim is always on my home page "I think he is lining me and Shiftzz up as life members":ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back