Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
S ' now joke

Great movie....... Nicholson stole the film....... as always.

Regards, Bryan

For those wondering what the hell I am talking about, read the signature quote on the post by sdc77....... then name the film :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sorry to nick the thread :Blush:

B

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Well it's a weird thing, people talk of that winter with hushed tones. I was at senior school and I don't recall anything remarkable about any winter I was there. In fact nothing remarkable about any winter at all until see below.

I do recall one winter it being terribly foggy and some of the kids had to walk one helluva way home, but they were sent off by teachers from the respective school bus stops (their buses weren't running) in groups, making sure there were some reasonably sensible kids with the younger ones etc. Our buses ran where I lived anyway, so NP.

Now I do recall a winter in the 1990's, it may have been 1990 itself, which was terribly cold and snowy, and I remember it because my (first) husband was in hospital and I had to flippin walk and catch buses and trains everywhere, so it was a PITA.

At some time in the 70's or 80's my sister was living at Menith Wood (the other side of Bewdley) and the snow was well over the top of the field hedges. On the road across to Abberley the plough had been along and the piles of snow on the verges was about 10ft high either side of us. That WAS surreal .......

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Yes, I just finished Snow! this morning. Quite a good read, well worth £1.95 and motorhomes get a mention a couple of times!

Paul

mariner

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2013
Isle of Dogs, but mostly Artola Spain.
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Since 2007. But no more.
It's not to often that we get one of our own who gets a book published and a good one to.

This is an unashamed bump, but I don't care.

I have no commercial interest what so ever with this publication. I just think it's a must on your book list.

mariner:Smile:

Oct 3, 2012
Hastings
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since Oct 2012
Great movie....... Nicholson stole the film....... as always.

Regards, Bryan

For those wondering what the hell I am talking about, read the signature quote on the post by sdc77....... then name the film :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sorry to nick the thread :Blush:

B

A Few Good Men:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back