Kindle offer - David Baldacci (1 Viewer)

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
On offer just now, Split Second featuring King & Maxwell by David Baldacci ...... just £0.59.
Regards, Bryan

I wonder if it was you who got me to buy First Family and Absolute Power. Cracking reads.

Ordered.

OP
OP
bryandh

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
I wonder if it was you who got me to buy First Family and Absolute Power. Cracking reads.

Ordered.

Guilty as charged :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Enjoy your read, or save it for that rainy day....... hmmm on second Thot it probably is raining where you are, if still in UK. :thumb:

Regards, Bryan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
bryandh

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Also on offer at the same price.......

If you enjoy the detective series "Vera " starring Brenda Blethyn maybe you might like this offer.

Regards, Bryan

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Hi Bryan
As we live in Belgium
We have to buy from Amazon.com
We have to pay in USD.

Do you use a UK address or not.

Its no real problem just payed 96cents for this book

Mel

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
my local library has a selection of ebooks which i can download for free, why support slave driver amazon who pay little or no tax in the Uk.

Any one see Panorama last night about Amazon treating their staff, talk about Hitlers

Peter

OP
OP
bryandh

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Hi Bryan
As we live in Belgium
We have to buy from Amazon.com
We have to pay in USD.

Do you use a UK address or not.

Its no real problem just payed 96cents for this book

Mel

We buy from Amazon.co.uk but very occasionally they try to block an order telling me to buy thru .com. I just go into settings and change location back to UK. Perhaps it helped that we had the account while resident in UK.

Regards, Bryan

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Thanks Bryan

Just tried to change country.
But it says orignal registration is with .com

Its not too bad the exchange rate is about the same.

But the offers are a bit slow to arrive on .com.

Thanks for the reply

Mel

OP
OP
bryandh

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
my local library has a selection of ebooks which i can download for free, why support slave driver amazon who pay little or no tax in the Uk.

Any one see Panorama last night about Amazon treating their staff, talk about Hitlers

Peter

Amazon hired an outside stooge, a healthy keep fit student and had him work at Amazon (Swansea ?) for a period of time. Now, if you look beyond the programe as broadcast, it is unlikely that his brief was to find "good stuff" to say about the company, I imagine quite the reverse to be the case. How disappointing for the TV company to hear only favourable comments so I tend to take such "expose" broadcasts with a pinch of salt.

More concerned that a healthy young man found it difficult to push the heavy trolley, that he thought it was unfair that the trolley travelled by lift while he had to walk up the stairs and that he failed to wear appropriate shoes and got blisters....... aaaaw precious !! He was hardly working at a coal face........ now that is haaaaard, guy needs to wake up and smell the roses.

He claimed to walk 6 - 11 miles per shift which left him physically exhausted and, inevitably, the mental stress card was played ... this guy RUNS up mountains for fun !!!

Don't believe all that you see on telly :thumb:

Regards, Bryan

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
He claimed to walk 6 - 11 miles per shift which left him physically exhausted and, inevitably, the mental stress card was played ... this guy RUNS up mountains for fun !!!

[HI]Don't believe all that you see on telly[/HI] :thumb:

Regards, Bryan

I'm with you there Bryan, especially if you are tuned to the BBC. They don't know what impartial is:Doh: I thought it was a bit one-sided, but nothing compared to last weeks program...

Last week they were talking about the MRF in NI, every time they spoke to one of the Irish, they played X-Factor back-story type music if it wasn't so pathetic it would be funny. They wanted to speak to an ex-RMP Major who had been found not guilty in a court of law, he did not want to speak to the biased BBC, so the reporter stood outside his front door, inferring he was guilty because he did not speak to them. :Doh: Numptys the lot of them.

Deleted User
Just finished that one, going back into the library on site tomorrow. First Family and Absolute Power in stock, excellent author in the genre. Have read most of Lee Childs now but plenty of Baldacci's to go. A John Grisham next for a change.:Smile:

Oct 20, 2013
South Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes
logo.png

for kindle

Link Removed

Mike