Truma problem (1 Viewer)

Aug 19, 2010
trawden lancs
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi a minor problem occasionally when the Truma has been on heating for a while and I turn it off by rotating the outer ring of the dial and It simply carries on blowing at full blast no matter if I turn either dial it carries on the only way to stop it is to turn off the isolator switch for 2 mins, if I turn the Truma back on it goes full blast again we have to wait a couple of hours for it to cool down before it will behave properly.

Any suggestions?

Thanks John

OP
OP
hoot007
Aug 19, 2010
trawden lancs
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Truma will not turn off

Hi we have only left it for 5/6 mins before switching the isolator off we will leave it longer next time thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dogman

Free Member
Oct 24, 2013
chepstow
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi a minor problem occasionally when the Truma has been on heating for a while and I turn it off by rotating the outer ring of the dial and It simply carries on blowing at full blast no matter if I turn either dial it carries on the only way to stop it is to turn off the isolator switch for 2 mins, if I turn the Truma back on it goes full blast again we have to wait a couple of hours for it to cool down before it will behave properly.

Any suggestions?

Thanks John

Yes, we have the same thing, it's to allow the unit to cool, also have it on our oven in the (house) kitchen.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back