Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Made a quick video last night, as even some of our long standing members get stuck when putting photos in posts.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDkReU95H0Q"]Upload a photo to Motorhomefun - YouTube[/ame]

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Cheers Jim Ive had no probs loading pics as att BUT NOW i KNOW HOW TO DO IT THAT WAY :thumb: ANY IDEAS HOW TO MAKE IT SIMPLE ON THE TABLET ::bigsmile:
terry

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
I notice we didn't get to see much of that bikini clad beauty on your photobucket page Jim, perhaps you could run that tutorial by us one more time with her as the subject? :roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I notice we didn't get to see much of that bikini clad beauty on your photobucket page Jim, :roflmto:

Well you had me intrigued so I logged into photobucket to see the beauty you meant. Yes, this was a funny I posted a little while ago, I wonder if the picture editor got the sack::bigsmile:

freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
When I tried the other day , I used the bbcode from flicker , inserted that in to my post pressed preview and the photos showed ,, when I submitted it to post the thread all I had was 6 black boxes with video in text in the box and I had only tried to post 3 photos, I ended up uploading to photo bucket and then using the bbcode from there , any ideas jim

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Cheers Jim Ive had no probs loading pics as att BUT NOW i KNOW HOW TO DO IT THAT WAY :thumb: ANY IDEAS HOW TO MAKE IT SIMPLE ON THE TABLET ::bigsmile:
terry

Terry it should be the same as iPad so right click the image box then select all, then copy paste as Jim says works picture or video (you may have to touch the highlighted text for the copy option to come up) hope that helps :thumb:
Our old Bolero

And a slide of the old Bolero done on iPad :thumb:

http://s1090.photobucket.com/user/Boleromotorhome/slideshow/

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
When I tried the other day , I used the bbcode from flicker , inserted that in to my post pressed preview and the photos showed ,, when I submitted it to post the thread all I had was 6 black boxes with video in text in the box and I had only tried to post 3 photos, I ended up uploading to photo bucket and then using the bbcode from there , any ideas jim

Flickr used to work ok, but a long while back they changed the photo sharing policy and people really struggle to hotlink their photos to a forum. I'm not a flickr user so can't help really. I'm sure there is a way it can be done

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
I can post a picture from my I pad but it comes out small any ideas on how to make it bigger ?

Regards vlad

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
ugly-babies.jpg

you mean like this
1 of jim as a baby what a luvly child you was :ROFLMAO:

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Isn't it great to have a forum owner that actually cares about the members, that actually RUNS the site, that actually moderates the site? And does things like this to make things better for the site users?

That and he has a motorhome:whistle::whistle:

Eddie

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Isn't it great to have a forum owner that actually cares about the members, that actually RUNS the site, that actually moderates the site? And does things like this to make things better for the site users?

That and he has a motorhome:whistle::whistle:

Eddie

Yes, yes, yes it really is.............................................

...........so what are you trying to say Eddie?...........:ROFLMAO: :winky:

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Yes, yes, yes it really is.............................................

...........so what are you trying to say Eddie?...........:ROFLMAO: :winky:

That it is the best site to be a member of? :thumb:

Also just look how many traders are allowed to give Funster subscribers discount!:Eeek:

Eddie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back