Free Member
Oct 1, 2007
south staffs
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
5 years
Does anyone know where i can get a key (or a blank cut) for my lockers. I had two, one has disintegrated, so I want to get a spare before the other one goes. It has a number CF???, if that helps.

des

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
I have spare CH751 keys Des, failing that, if it is like a small Yale type key, your friendly local key cutting shop might be able to assist :Smile:

P

paulmj

Deleted User
It's about time I got a new set of keys for mine. However, the locker key is a barrel type key with bits nibbled out. Could be fun to copy.... :Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
Hi folks,
we had a problem with our dead bolt lock no key, no number, no anything as lindy c will verify, problem solved contacted timpson head office at wythenshawe manchester, sent off the barrel, they cut the key and because the guy lived near us in winsford, he delivered it back to us complete with a workable key, can recommend them most highly service is second to none so give them a try if anyone wants the e-mail address let me know:thumb:
ruth

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
CF 751 covers 99% of them all and it tends to fit the other 1% They are fairly readily available. Linda has some and I have a few kicking around if Linda finds that she has runou

Cheers

deepstar

Free Member
Dec 27, 2007
lancashire
Funster No
MH
autocruise
Exp
30+
Does anyone know where i can get a key (or a blank cut) for my lockers. I had two, one has disintegrated, so I want to get a spare before the other one goes. It has a number CF???, if that helps.

des

hi des
ring 0161 839 7977 central locksmiths they will cut u one to the code number on your key
rgds bill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
CF 751 covers 99% of them all and it tends to fit the other 1% They are fairly readily available. Linda has some and I have a few kicking around if Linda finds that she has runou

Cheers
Great, why bother locking em:whatthe:
don't buy one Des, just borrow your neighbours:ROFLMAO:

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989