Diesel cheaper in Morocco evidently (1 Viewer)

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
The Moroccan Ministry of General Affairs and Governance announced an immediate [Saturday 16th Nov] decrease in the price off premium gasoline and diesel.

It confirms that the price of premium gasoline has now dropped to MAD 12.02 liter and diesel to MAD 8.54 liter [MAD=Dirhams]. So with the current exchange rate being 1.00 sterling = 13.364 Dhm that should work out at around 64p per litre for diesel…….I think.

Info stolen from elsewhere:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Now that's what I call reasonable :thumb:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
No change there then. Have been travelling to Morocco for nigh on 13 years and diesel has always hovered around 60p per litre, give or take a penny or two. Its just a government punt to encourage tourists. Governments are much the same the world over.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
so go get a tanker and bring some cheap stuff back for us funsters hehehehehe

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
When I had my first James captain , used to pay 5 bob a gallon, them were the days:thumb:

Huh !!! You got ripped off..
I had a James Captain DELUXE ( really ! ) and paid 4/11d AND got green shields AND a free tiger tail ( Thatched House Esso garage on the A13, 1966 )
Actuallyyyyyy.. I gave the tiger tail to my little sister, then a few weeks later got some Esso bullet holes by the bucket full cos they were an old promotion or something

Were they given away when Goldfinger came out ??

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Huh !!! You got ripped off..
I had a James Captain DELUXE ( really ! ) and paid 4/11d AND got green shields AND a free tiger tail ( Thatched House Esso garage on the A13, 1966 )
Actuallyyyyyy.. I gave the tiger tail to my little sister, then a few weeks later got some Esso bullet holes by the bucket full cos they were an old promotion or something

Were they given away when Goldfinger came out ??

Can't believe that, dead the same here but the filling station was a shop in the village I still live in, my captain was a sports though:thumb: filling station long gone now of coarse.
Nearly bought a James off eBay a month ago to put on back off mh for getting about on, but settled for a bsa bantam , not got it going yet but will do before spring hopefully::bigsmile::thumb::Doh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back