Camping les grand tetras, les Saisies (1 Viewer)

Jan 19, 2010
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
Am I being unreasonable. I sent a booking form for two parties to this campsite. They don't do criedit cards so when they gave me their bank details I paid a deposit of 220 euro on the 18th October.
I've emailed them 3 times asking for confirmation of receipt and have recieved. No reply. My french isn't very good but I'm going to attempt to phone them in the morning. Am I being ott. Should I give them a bit longer to reply ?

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Err, are they actually open at this time of year? Is there anyone in the office to check they have received it?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Give them a Call 33 (0)4 79 38 90 30, or ask Frankie to do it, I'm sure she'll help:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jill
Jan 19, 2010
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
Err, are they actually open at this time of year? Is there anyone in the office to check they have received it?

Yes I think so because I emailed the booking forms to them and they replied with their bank details which I then used to pay the deposits but there's been no acknowledgement from them.

Thanks Jim. I'm going to call them today (with my phrase book handy - lol) and if no joy I'll be looking for Frankie.

OP
OP
Jill
Jan 19, 2010
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Hi Jill. .the site is ok. .we have skied Les saises and thoroughly recommend it. . We however used the aire which is also ace but very busy. . Woke up one morning and had to ask the guy next door to move so I could open my door! !!

We used the aire as the site never got back to us ----as Jim says-Frankie is very good at these things......
We are going to grand bornand this year

OP
OP
Jill
Jan 19, 2010
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
Hi Paul,
We've used aires the last few times we've been skiing but as we're going over the new year with a family with two small boys (first timers) I thought it would be better for them if we had the security of a site with hook up and warm showers etc.

I'm going to attempt a phone call in a bit....... :pray:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi Paul,
We've used aires the last few times we've been skiing but as we're going over the new year with a family with two small boys (first timers) I thought it would be better for them if we had the security of a site with hook up and warm showers etc.

I'm going to attempt a phone call in a bit....... :pray:

Errrrr..... Can I help????::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Frankie:winky:

Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Just in case you wonder: got in touch with management. We'll check all Jill's booking détails tomorrow as their internet is dead due to street work. They have cut all the wires:RollEyes:, so no internet before at least the end of the month .

The Lady goes to the nearest connexion but only now and then to check e-mails.
She could not remember the booking form with name but she did recognise Jill's name from bank receipt. So no worry she said, we'll sort it all tomorrow (after my work!) end of morning! Simple::bigsmile:

Frankie :Cool: ......

.... Next ?:roflmto:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Just in case you wonder: got in touch with management. We'll check all Jill's booking détails tomorrow as their internet is dead due to street work. They have cut all the wires:RollEyes:, so no internet before at least the end of the month .

The Lady goes to the nearest connexion but only now and then to check e-mails.
She could not remember the booking form with name but she did recognise Jill's name from bank receipt. So no worry she said, we'll sort it all tomorrow (after my work!) end of morning! Simple::bigsmile:

Frankie :Cool: ......

.... Next ?:roflmto:

Give this a like if you think Frankie is a little diamond. If I wasn't married and JJ wasn#t a city fan, I would marry you xx

OP
OP
Jill
Jan 19, 2010
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
Thank you, Frankie!

My mind is now at rest and I've booked the tunnel! Preparations start here :thumb::thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
Jill
Jan 19, 2010
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
Ok. To post an update. My friends and I have recieved confirmation of our bookings with the campsite! The tunnel has also been booked and we're all set to head to the Alps on Dec 27th!

Frankie, I cannot thank you enough! If you ever come to Wales you will be very welcome!

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2011
Redcar
Funster No
MH
Hymer C. Class
Exp
26 yrs
What a brilliant result... Its Nice to be Nice.. have a great trip.
Best Regards Mac

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Jill there will be a couple of funsters at Val Thorens just above Les Saises skiing too at that time , VT Parc 2 should you find yourselves near there,( it's the barrier car parking place ) till the 6th Jan pop in and say hi, you will see the funsters stickers :thumb:

Kath

Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Ok. To post an update. My friends and I have recieved confirmation of our bookings with the campsite! The tunnel has also been booked and we're all set to head to the Alps on Dec 27th!

Frankie, I cannot thank you enough! If you ever come to Wales you will be very welcome!

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back