Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The forums are not fully opened yet, we will be uploading information every day ready for the grand opening in September. Meanwhile please feel free to register and help us build the site. The first few members will be known as Founder Members so dont wait, sign up now and help us build the most comprehensive, fun and free resource for Motorhomers in the UK.

Money made from the small amount of advertising that the site will carry will offset the hosting and buy the odd crate or beer or wine for when we arrange get togethers. We hope that you can enjoy these forums as well as learn from them. Belonging to MotorhomeFun will enhance your motorhoming pleasure. We look forward to chatting to you

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi good on yeah !!!

ray

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Thanks for all your hard work Admin.....
It is nice to see the word fun associated with the word motorhome ::bigsmile:

Keith

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
Ironic

hi isnt it ironic that this site was created by a bust up on the mh facts
forum website nearly a year ago :RollEyes: now we have come full circle with
funsters 3 and 4 ie kands and rockie accounts being deactivated or now called " pc " x members
rally and meet organisers AGAIN!!! :Sad:

snafu:RollEyes:

RAY

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
funsters 3 and 4 ie kands and rockie accounts being deactivated or now called " pc " x members

RAY

hi Saruman

Don't think we've ever met but I'd just like to say - this isn't MHFacts so don't start trying to get political etc - why Keith and Sharon decided to leave the site is private as Jim has said - so let's leave it that way and don't start a witch hunt!

This is a great site - we've had lots of FUN here and on the meets and it's up to individuals as to whether they join in or not!

Let's leave it at that hey? ::bigsmile:

Marie
:ROFLMAO:

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994

RAY

You can't leave it alone can you Ray ? :RollEyes:

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi Saruman

Don't think we've ever met but I'd just like to say - this isn't MHFacts so don't start trying to get political etc - why Keith and Sharon decided to leave the site is private as Jim has said - so let's leave it that way and don't start a witch hunt!

This is a great site - we've had lots of FUN here and on the meets and it's up to individuals as to whether they join in or not!

Let's leave it at that hey? ::bigsmile:

Marie

HI:roflmto: not political just a observation this site was created because off
what happened on facts have right to say what i like:shout: has a friend of kieth and rockie .....and i am no fool i have also noticed all my previous posts have been deleted from 17th:RollEyes:

ray

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
why are you digging up post from a year ago ? I consider myself a freind of Keith and Sharon but I don't feel the need to keep poking the embers .....leave it alone and get on with your life

H

happy sqwiffers

Deleted User
Thanks Jim as new members I can certainly say we have been made to feel welcome and have had lots of help and advice. :roflmto:

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
... have right to say what i like...

True... and I hope, take responsibility for it. Your post begs a question, 'What did you hope to achieve?'

Most of the good folks on here tend not to stir the contents of the Thetford though. :winky:

lady jann

Free Member
Apr 18, 2008
welsh border
Funster No
MH
hymer
Exp
approx 10 yrs
what a good site this is jim ,,, :Smile: wish i had thought of the idea ,::bigsmile:,,,good luck and thanks for the pleasure you have created !!!!!:Smile::thumb:

jann. for ever young ....:Blush:

K

Kevit

Deleted User
No politics here, as we are such new members, all i can say is this is one the best sites we have come across on ANY subject, and we already feel at home here. The number of things we have learned from this site, without ever feeling lectured, are invaluable to us. Keep it up we say.:Smile:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
As a truely wildman I am often acused of standing against authority, trying to preserve the status que whenever I am happy. It is because I love things the way they are not because I like to argue, live and let live, be thankful Jim has created such a wonderful site that is so alive and vibrant, I love it.
As Jim often reminds us it it our site regulated by its members. No need for a revolution here.
Glad I found it.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

New Rover

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Funster No
I come here to get away from anything political.
It is a FUN site and should be treated as such.
There are plenty of serious forums for serious discussion, let's just keep this one happy and friendly.
Good work on the site Jim.

Thepips

Trade Member
Sep 26, 2007
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
As a truely wildman I am often acused of standing against authority, trying to preserve the status que whenever I am happy. It is because I love things the way they are not because I like to argue, live and let live, be thankful Jim has created such a wonderful site that is so alive and vibrant, I love it.
As Jim often reminds us it it our site regulated by its members. No need for a revolution here.
Glad I found it.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

I completely agree with your view on the website but, at the end of the day, I don't believe it's regulated by members as only Jim and Bryan have ultimate sanction. If they don't like it, it's history. However, there's a lot to be said for benevolant dictators!:ROFLMAO:
I don't know the answer but it does seem the apparently summary treatment does raise concerns. Maybe a brief posting stating their "crime" may alleviate some members discomfort?
In the meantime I propose Jim and Bryan benevolent dictators for life:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Regards
Doug

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988

I completely agree with your view on the website but, at the end of the day, I don't believe it's regulated by members as only Jim and Bryan have ultimate sanction. If they don't like it, it's history. However, there's a lot to be said for benevolant dictators!:ROFLMAO:
I don't know the answer but it does seem the apparently summary treatment does raise concerns. Maybe a brief posting stating their "crime" may alleviate some members discomfort?
In the meantime I propose Jim and Bryan benevolent dictators for life:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Regards
Doug

In most situations a benevolent dictator is much better than a committee based democracy, which is how many clubs are run. We all know that a camel is a horse designed by a committee:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Committee Quotes

Thepips

Trade Member
Sep 26, 2007
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
In most situations a benevolent dictator is much better than a committee based democracy, which is how many clubs are run. We all know that a camel is a horse designed by a committee:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Committee Quotes

Don't get me wrong Jim, I think this is the ideal format and I am not advocating change. The very best organisations are headed by autocratic leaders.

Regards
Doug

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back