Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
We are there now and the weather is perfect---lots of space and only 300 euros if you stay for a month and that includes 10 summat of leccy a day and free wifi which is good unless you all start coming watching tele off it. No need to watch tele. on wifi as each pitch has a tap, drain and tele. plug point.
Ten minutes walk takes you to miles and miles of almost deserted golden sands and a 6 Km drive takes you to Conil where there is a Mercadona supermarket where you can get what you may not be able to get at the minimarket on site.

Come on down the more the merrier

PJGWiltshire

Free Member
Mar 11, 2013
Arundel
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2009
getting sorted ourselves

Sounds great, where are you staying, we are sorting out our first winter trip to Spain, unfortunately can only grab three weeks, Initially we are looking at Campsite Cabopino but not set anything in stone. Whats the local Restaurants like and are the doing Christmas day lunches.:Blush:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Sounds good Alan I wonder if mangement will allow you to get your rod out this year.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
We are there now and the weather is perfect---lots of space and only 300 euros if you stay for a month and that includes 10 summat of leccy a day and free wifi which is good unless you all start coming watching tele off it. No need to watch tele. on wifi as each pitch has a tap, drain and tele. plug point.
Ten minutes walk takes you to miles and miles of almost deserted golden sands and a 6 Km drive takes you to Conil where there is a Mercadona supermarket where you can get what you may not be able to get at the minimarket on site.

Come on down the more the merrier

Whats the cycling like there? Enjoy. BUSBY::bigsmile:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs

[HI][/HI]Come on down the more the merrier

Have you cleared that with "Lady P"... ? :Doh::whatthe:

You know what she is like when she gets on her high horse... :RollEyes::winky:

We had a personnel invite a couple of winters ago.... and thoroughly enjoyed it... :thumb::thumb:

I still have the Red flower given to me by a bootiful flamenco dancer, for services rendered..:winky:::bigsmile:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Have you cleared that with "Lady P"... ? :Doh::whatthe:

You know what she is like when she gets on her high horse... :RollEyes::winky:

We had a personnel invite a couple of winters ago.... and thoroughly enjoyed it... :thumb::thumb:

I still have the Red flower given to me by a bootiful flamenco dancer, for services rendered..:winky:::bigsmile:

Don't worry MO.... I know what you mean:RollEyes: :winky: :winky: ::bigsmile: Mo did you bring your own RED Chair:winky::winky:

Last edited:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
We always book our pitch for the following year before we leave !
Aiming to be there on January the 19th, same pitch as last year ( 168 )

Mar 25, 2013
Maidstone Kent
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit 160
Exp
Since 2013
Where exactly are you? Sounds great! :thumb:We are planning a trip to Spain in early January so are looking for ideas. :Smile:

OP
OP
laneside

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Where exactly are you? Sounds great! :thumb:We are planning a trip to Spain in early January so are looking for ideas. :Smile:

Best described as part way between Gibraltar and Cadiz

N36 12 05 W 6 01 47

Right by the coast where the battle of Trafalgar was fought

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Don't worry MO.... I know what you mean:RollEyes: :winky: :winky: ::bigsmile: Mo did you bring your own RED Chair:winky::winky:

"NO".... I found an old white discarded one out by the first roundabout... :winky::ROFLMAO:

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Here you go!
Here's a link!

http://www.campingpinarsanjose.com/

It's also in ACSI - think it's under Canos de Meca. €16 a night.

Come on down and if you play a musical instrument bring it with you! Lots of music hereabouts! ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2013
Maidstone Kent
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit 160
Exp
Since 2013
Here you go!
Here's a link!

http://www.campingpinarsanjose.com/

It's also in ACSI - think it's under Canos de Meca. €16 a night.

Come on down and if you play a musical instrument bring it with you! Lots of music hereabouts! ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Thanks Marie. ACSI card on order! :thumb:

Unfortunately neither of us can play but do enjoy listening so sounds good.:coolthumb:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
So, everyone getting itchy feet? That Pitstop woman has given the game away, as usual, so we will expect the usual influx of happy funsters clogging up the place.

Take no notice of all these promises of a good site, it's no good and if you all turn up we will have to make room for you all. :Angry:

We like open spaces not a packed camp site. The bar gets crowded with funsters, can't get a drink with you lot there and the beach will be crowded (not). :Cool:

How will cheesy managed with all the pitches taken, you know how he likes 3 to himself. :ROFLMAO: (He's not a funster, he's a foreign tugger, by the way)

No doubt someone will organise Christmas lunch again, we will just have to grin and bear it. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, it is a great site and as Alan said all facilities are included and the staff are just great.

Just a thought, if carmen reads this, someone tell her it's only a joke.

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
So, everyone getting itchy feet? That Pitstop woman has given the game away, as usual, so we will expect the usual influx of happy funsters clogging up the place.

Take no notice of all these promises of a good site, it's no good and if you all turn up we will have to make room for you all. :Angry:

We like open spaces not a packed camp site. The bar gets crowded with funsters, can't get a drink with you lot there and the beach will be crowded (not). :Cool:

How will cheesy managed with all the pitches taken, you know how he likes 3 to himself. :ROFLMAO: (He's not a funster, he's a foreign tugger, by the way)

He's not here Keith!!

No doubt someone will organise Christmas lunch again, we will just have to grin and bear it. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, it is a great site and as Alan said all facilities are included and the staff are just great.

Just a thought, if carmen reads this, someone tell her it's only a joke.

When are you coming down Keith? We're missing your cheerful face ( well we're missing Jean anyway) :winky::winky:

Is that the one known for secure bike parking ?

It's very secure if you lock your bikes away! :winky::winky::winky:

New fence being erected as we speak! Has sensors all over it!! Very tall and set in concrete! :Eeek:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
A new fence with sensors in it...! :Eeek:

Does it also have a trip wire and guard towers at regular intervals?

Is the soil suitable for tunnelling or are you making false uniforms and trying the main gate?

JJ

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp

[HI]Does it also have a trip wire [/HI]and guard towers at regular intervals?

Is the soil suitable for tunnelling or are you making false uniforms and trying the main gate?

JJ

JJ the only trip wire we saw last year was coming from a big satellite dish, :winky: and if you followed the trip wire ( coax ) for a couple of hundred meters you ended up on Johns ( Jaws pitch ) . :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That may have been put in place to protect his bikes. :whatthe: :roflmto:

I would not advise digging a tunnel to get out, ::bigsmile: Unless you put in timber supports because its all sand, and its probably better to use the gate. :ROFLMAO:

But must say its a nice site, and we enjoyed our stay. :thumb: Bob.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Just in case some people misunderstand my jesting I should say how much I enjoyed my short visit to Zahora a year or two back.

It was the great people who made it such fun.

Not being on the "bargain" price plan though meant I paid €34 for two nights... and I was on my own...

JJ :Cool:

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999

Does it also have a trip wire and guard towers at regular intervals? Of course it does JJ and Rex mans the tower with his machine gun every night! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JJ

Just in case some people misunderstand my jesting I should say how much I enjoyed my short visit to Zahora a year or two back.

Not being on the "bargain" price plan though meant I paid €34 for two nights... and I was on my own...

But JJ for that meagre sum you got to pitch opposite us and make Rex a full English in the morning ..... what more do you want for €16 a night? When are you coming back? xxx

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
JJ, you REALLY need to stay a month mate..
Plan to arrive about the 20th of January if you dont mind.. :thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
laneside

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough

A mere nothing to a man of your means, the beach alone is worth 17 euros a day

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back