Habitation check Costa del Sol (1 Viewer)

Golftour2013

Free Member
Nov 6, 2013
North West England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
We will be on the Costa del Sol when our first habitation check is due does anyone know a good place to get this done, we have an Autotrail Delaware. Thanks

Apr 27, 2009
Departed Cabopino in Oct 17
Funster No
MH
Dakota
Exp
Fulltiming from 2010- 2017
We will be on the Costa del Sol when our first habitation check is due does anyone know a good place to get this done, we have an Autotrail Delaware. Thanks

Unless its really urgent - i.e. a pressing repair or problem, or its a requirement of a warranty, I'd leave it till you get home.

We've visited here for the last 4 years & I couldn't recommend anyone trustworthy. I would be really surprised if the locals ever have Habitation Checks. :winky: Its a damp thing mainly anyway...and its sunny here!:Cool:

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
Hello and welcome to fun.

Iis it important, ie part of the warrantee, to get your habitation check done whilst you are in Spain? Can it not wait until you return to the UK or even before you leave.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
Unless its really urgent - i.e. a pressing repair or problem, or its a requirement of a warranty, I'd leave it till you get home.

We've visited here for the last 4 years & I couldn't recommend anyone trustworthy. I would be really surprised if the locals ever have Habitation Checks. :winky: Its a damp thing mainly anyway...[HI]and its sunny here!:[/HI]Cool:

Go on rub it in:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Thanks for the advice. It is due in order to keep the warranty so looks as though we will have to go home for April

There is an English guy who is mobile and approved by most manufactures who is on Costa Blanca over the winter. He spends the summer working in France. He is very good. BUSBY::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back