Free Member
Nov 2, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
Ducato hymer
Exp
Not enough!
Hi, I'm new to this site but it looks ideal!

Due to my real life commitments I work in the summer but then take the winter 6 months off - which is where myself and the dog take the motorhome and roam around wasting time as gracefully as one can. Sometimes skiing in France or Italy sometimes surfing, but usually making it up as we go. I'm mid 40's not a teenager by the way.

Anyway, is there anybody out there who is equally free roaming during winter? It would be nice this winter to meet up with like minded souls as I hit the road on Tuesday and I'm heading north to start with and that's as far as my planning goes!

I get on with everyone (and so does the dog), so like minded wanderers drop me a line. Age, origin and vehicle does not matter, easy going does!

I've managed to post this in the wrong place several times due to my technical failings, so I'm hoping third time lucky!

Justin

OP
OP
J

Jph123

Free Member
Nov 2, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
Ducato hymer
Exp
Not enough!
Alps

Hi, I'm thinking a couple of weeks in Bourg St Maurice as a base after New Year so will definitely look you up.

Thanks for the message.

Justin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dogman

Free Member
Oct 24, 2013
chepstow
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi, I'm new to this site but it looks ideal!

Due to my real life commitments I work in the summer but then take the winter 6 months off - which is where myself and the dog take the motorhome and roam around wasting time as gracefully as one can. Sometimes skiing in France or Italy sometimes surfing, but usually making it up as we go. I'm mid 40's not a teenager by the way.

Anyway, is there anybody out there who is equally free roaming during winter? It would be nice this winter to meet up with like minded souls as I hit the road on Tuesday and I'm heading north to start with and that's as far as my planning goes!

I get on with everyone (and so does the dog), so like minded wanderers drop me a line. Age, origin and vehicle does not matter, easy going does!

I've managed to post this in the wrong place several times due to my technical failings, so I'm hoping third time lucky!

Justin
I think I read on here there is a meet in Devon next year, could be a good opportunity for you to meet like minded people.

dogman

Free Member
Oct 24, 2013
chepstow
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
I'm a newbie
Think it may have been Illfracombe but somebody will jump in and confirm (or deny).

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back