Dotplus6

Free Member
Oct 4, 2013
N. Ireland
Funster No
MH
Swift Royale 540 (1995)
Exp
4 yrs in total but not consecutively. Just bought the 3rd.
Which are the best motorhome shows to attend in the New Year? We were supposed to go to the NEC & were hindered yet again. Time is running out as I want an MH for the Spring. There's a caravan & camping one in Feb - is it any use?

Dot

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
We have done 3 as newbys
Newark was great but freezing but good fun and our own room bar and entertainment
Peterborough was brill massive show zoom good deals and a lot of entertainment
Malvern was my favourite good show good fun and good entertainment even though I not a country music fan

Please don't make my mistakes :Angry:
Book well before dead line as you won't be able to get into motorhome fun rally dedicated area and ensure if you book online you tick the box to be with fun club if you don't you will end up on general rally field
If unsure how to do this online ring in with your booking and tell them your with
Motorhome fun club plus you get a small discount :thumb:

Please note all the mistakes I made where my own for not following rules

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
We have done 3 as newbys
Newark was great but freezing but good fun and our own room bar and entertainment
Peterborough was brill massive show zoom good deals and a lot of entertainment
Malvern was my favourite good show good fun and good entertainment even though I not a country music fan

Please don't make my mistakes :Angry:
Book well before dead line as you won't be able to get into motorhome fun rally dedicated area and ensure if you book online you tick the box to be with fun club if you don't you will end up on general rally field
If unsure how to do this online ring in with your booking and tell them your with
Motorhome fun club plus you get a small discount :thumb:

Please note all the mistakes I made where my own for not following rules

I think the o/p will be a day visitor peter......she's still looking for a motorhome hence the question. :Doh::roflmto:

nothing to stop a visit over to the funsters 'compound' though

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol

nothing to stop a visit over to the funsters 'compound' though

Depends on the show as day visitors do not have arm bands, if the show give out armbands then a day visitor is not allowed in Fun camping area:cry:

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
If you want something by the spring of next year, unless you order new soon it'll have to be off the shelf at the dealers, not a lot of shows before then:

January 2014

23- 26 January, *The Caravan & Motorhome Show, EventCity, Phoenix Way, Off Barton Dock Road, Urmston, Manchester M41 7TB. www.caravanshows.com
February 2014

6-9 February, The Scottish Caravan, Motorhome and Holiday Home Show, SECC, Glasgow G3 8YH. www.caravanshowscotland.com
18- 23 February, The Spring Caravan & Camping Show, NEC, Birmingham, B40 1NT. Broken Link Removed
March 2014

18- 20 March, The Great Northern Motorhome & Caravan Show, Harrogate (name tbc). Great Yorkshire Showground, Yorkshire Event Centre, Harrogate, HG2 8NZ.

22 & 23 March, UK Spring Motorhome & Cravan Show Newark Showground, Nottinghamshire, NG24 2NY. .
April 2014

25- 27 April, The National Motorhome Show, The National Park & Holiday homes Show, Peterborough. East of England Showground, Peterborough, PE2 6XE

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
D

Dotplus6

Free Member
Oct 4, 2013
N. Ireland
Funster No
MH
Swift Royale 540 (1995)
Exp
4 yrs in total but not consecutively. Just bought the 3rd.
Thanks

Thank you to all you guys for all this info!

I would just be a day visitor but it's good to know all that for future reference.

I'll keep checking the net meantime to see if I can pick one up that isn't an arm & a leg.

Dot

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back