Help - Parts (1 Viewer)

M

Mitch

Deleted User
Hi, just had an MOT fail on my RV and I need some chassis parts.
Anyone know of a UK supplier so that I can get them quicker than shipping from US.

Ford E350 Coachman 1996
Front Upper & Lower Ball Joints, off side and near side.

Thanks, Mitch

Bulletguy

Free Member
Feb 7, 2008
Cheshire/Staffs
Funster No
Hi, just had an MOT fail on my RV and I need some chassis parts.
Anyone know of a UK supplier so that I can get them quicker than shipping from US.

Ford E350 Coachman 1996
Front Upper & Lower Ball Joints, off side and near side.

Thanks, Mitch
A quick google throws nothing up but i think you will find it a lot cheaper to buy these parts from a supplier in the US, even after postage and any import charges.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Try LindyC not only is she good at cooking sausages, she finds parts others cannot reach!:thumb:

She is a trade member on here, but she won't wear a wet T shirt:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Cheers Peter.....I shall remember you in my will :roflmto:

Its a shame you didn't mention this last week Mitch, I could have done something for you but my shipment left the States yesterday.

You could try contacting Dave Evans at Dave's Motorhome services in Cannock - 07968 429111. He may be able to help.

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
hi mitch..i to had a mot fail for ball joints got mine from RODNEY MOTORS tel-01274688968 i needed top joints cost about £100 sent to my door in about 4 days fiterd for £260 its a big job the mot place had it for a week and was compleaterd on the 10th day just in time to avoid the retest
hope this helps
dave:thumb:

OP
OP
M

Mitch

Deleted User
Thanks

Thanks everyone, Ill make some calls in the moring :Smile:

D

dgt62

Deleted User
Hi,
Try ROCKAUTO.COM in the states I orded a drag link arm from them and I had it in 6 days yes in 6 Days.
Cheers Dave.:thumb:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
6 days :ROFLMAO: I ordered some security cameras from HONG KONG 2 weeks ago they were posted tuesday and I got them 2 pm wednesday:thumb: totaly unbeliveable & gobsmacked :thumb: I got the email tracking number wed morning at 11 am :ROFLMAO: Next day from H/K :ROFLMAO: don't know if they sell ball joints though:ROFLMAO:
terry

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
6 days :ROFLMAO: I ordered some security cameras from HONG KONG 2 weeks ago they were posted tuesday and I got them 2 pm wednesday:thumb: totaly unbeliveable & gobsmacked :thumb: I got the email tracking number wed morning at 11 am :ROFLMAO: Next day from H/K :ROFLMAO: don't know if they sell ball joints though:ROFLMAO:
terry

Probably don't sell them......they'll manufacture them and export them to the States! :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
M

Mitch

Deleted User
Parts

Hi all, got sorted.
I was given this number - Martin / 01858880171 - don't vene remember the name of his company.
Ordered the parts last Monday and he had them in stock, arrived before the end of the week. L&R , Upper & Lower ball joints , £220 plus carriage, result :Smile:

Re-test on Monday, happy days.

New MOT and LPG conversion, we're on the road next weekend ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Mitch

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back