Commendation for Eddie of Vanbitz (1 Viewer)

SilverF1

Free Member
Nov 14, 2010
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
7 years and upwards
Some while ago, following our purchase of a new van and poor service from the large dealer in Nottinghamshire, Eddie at Vanbitz and his staff were considerably helpful. The motorhome dealer had caused us to twice rearrange our appointment to have a tracker and alarm fitted by their faffing, delays and poor service.

We discussed the dealer's failure to fit a second garage door as ordered. Subsequently, Eddie and his team fitted the items quickly and efficiently. On paying, we were informed that the wiring and contacts, had been provided for a future retrofit garage door, free of charge.

I have retrofitted that second garage door ( a Thetford No. 6 door) and fitted that remaining sensor.

You can not have better service from a supplier than this. I can only wholeheartedly recommend Vanbitz for their service and offer my sincere thanks for their outstanding customer service. I have thanked Eddie in person a while ago and also Nick on the stand at the NEC, last Wednesday.

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Some while ago, following our purchase of a new van and poor service from the large dealer in Nottinghamshire, Eddie at Vanbitz and his staff were considerably helpful. The motorhome dealer had caused us to twice rearrange our appointment to have a tracker and alarm fitted by their faffing, delays and poor service.

We discussed the dealer's failure to fit a second garage door as ordered. Subsequently, Eddie and his team fitted the items quickly and efficiently. On paying, we were informed that the wiring and contacts, had been provided for a future retrofit garage door, free of charge.

I have retrofitted that second garage door ( a Thetford No. 6 door) and fitted that remaining sensor.

You can not have better service from a supplier than this. I can only wholeheartedly recommend Vanbitz for their service and offer my sincere thanks for their outstanding customer service. I have thanked Eddie in person a while ago and also Nick on the stand at the NEC, last Wednesday.

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We don't always get it right, we we always try to:thumb:

Eddie

Jul 17, 2012
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 year on and loving it!
I can't pass comment about Eddie, but if he is anything like John Cross and Dave Newell, both of whom I have dealt with, you can't go far wrong crossing his threshold! :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Excuse me!!!!!

You can't put Van Bitz in the same sentence as "those other two"