Feb 1, 2011
Redcar
Funster No
MH
Hymer C. Class
Exp
26 yrs
Hymer Swing,
Electrolux Fridge not working on 12v, any pointers to where the fuse is located, looked in all the usual places, not sure if its a Spade or inline fuse. Any help appreciated.
Best Regards Mac

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
under floor in passenger foot well :Eeek: thats where we found ours on the last van B( but not a Hymer ) but angian you never know .:Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
a fuse should always be at or very near the power source, in this case the battery as the fridge only works on 12v if the engine is running then it should be near the battery, probably next to the fridge relay.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
coldstreamer
Feb 1, 2011
Redcar
Funster No
MH
Hymer C. Class
Exp
26 yrs
Thank you for the info,
Having had this van since 2002 we always used the fridge when on the move, kept the grub nice and cold until we reached our destination and changed to gas. Noticed on Friday Red light out and tried all the usual places for the fuse location. Typical Hymer very safe in a position you cannot find, plus no indication which fuse is which, I suppose I will have to do a trial and error program, starting close to the the battery housing as the 'Boss' suggests. If I am successful I will certainly let you know, or I shall be back for more suggestions.... Wait Out...Best Regards Mac.

OP
OP
coldstreamer
Feb 1, 2011
Redcar
Funster No
MH
Hymer C. Class
Exp
26 yrs
coldsdstreamer

Just a thought, the Van is German built bought out of Germany, just looked at the Electro Box diagram kindly uploaded, it looks as though it will be a spade fuse, does anybody know German for !Fridge! ?could make life a little easier.
Many thanks Mac

Jan 27, 2009
Leyland Lancs
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2001
Just a thought, the Van is German built bought out of Germany, just looked at the Electro Box diagram kindly uploaded, it looks as though it will be a spade fuse, does anybody know German for !Fridge! ?could make life a little easier.
Many thanks Mac

Suggest fuse would be Komp/AES

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back