Mini meet in Figeura Da Foz (1 Viewer)

Sep 21, 2012
Swansea
Funster No
MH
Transit Coachbuilt
Exp
Well travelled ex tugger.
Rayv8, Joan and I have just had our photo taken with JJ at Figeura Da Foz, Portugal.

Daiboy

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Bloody typical!

Trying to follow the football and a mini meet breaks out.

CTID.

JJ :Cool:

Attachments

• 20131019_192033.jpg
    20131019_192033.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 74

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Have FUN you lot! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We're on our way next week - ferry to Bilbao Sunday night - hope to be in Zahora by Wednesday 30th :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
Have FUN you lot! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We're on our way next week - ferry to Bilbao Sunday night - hope to be in Zahora by Wednesday 30th :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Marie, I assume that is at Camping Pinar San José
We are planning to go there the last 2 weeks of April next year on our way down to Bella Vista. Have you been to this site before?

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
My Little Sister is the CEO (unofficial) of the campsite.

I think the owners pay her and the Rock Star to spend time there.

Celebrities always bring in other clients!

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Marie, I assume that is at Camping Pinar San José
We are planning to go there the last 2 weeks of April next year on our way down to Bella Vista. Have you been to this site before?

Oh yes we've been before!:Smile: This will be our 6th winter there! We may not be there by the end of April though - we want to be in Thetford for the end of May for JAWS Thetford Bash.
It's a great site - I'm sure you'll enjoy it :winky:

My Little Sister is the CEO (unofficial) of the campsite.

I think the owners pay her and the Rock Star to spend time there.

Celebrities always bring in other clients!

Sometimes Big Bro great responsibility is forced upon shoulders hardly sufficient to bear the weight ... unfortunately it's not us as we have to pay like everyone else! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
Thanks Marie, as you will see from my profile I have a Yankee Rv (11.5 metres) so pitch size and clearance under trees gets a bit critical. I have had exchanges with them and am trying to book at the moment, but Carmen who seems the only one to handle English is away on hols. They have some large pitches with full service which works for us. Do you know which pitch numbers are the largest with full service by any chance? Also what is their electric amperage? Any parts to steer clear of? Thanks for your help nothing like someone who has been there, and 6 times means you have that in spades and must know more than some of the staff!!

Michael

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Thanks Marie, as you will see from my profile I have a Yankee Rv (11.5 metres) so pitch size and clearance under trees gets a bit critical. I have had exchanges with them and am trying to book at the moment, but Carmen who seems the only one to handle English is away on hols. They have some large pitches with full service which works for us. Do you know which pitch numbers are the largest with full service by any chance? Also what is their electric amperage? Any parts to steer clear of? Thanks for your help nothing like someone who has been there, and 6 times means you have that in spades and must know more than some of the staff!!

Michael

Carmen will be back next Thursday :Smile: We've only got a 6 m van - downsized from a 7m so don't have those problems :winky: You are best speaking to someone who is already there :winky:

I'll PM you!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back