roverman1

Free Member
Jun 19, 2008
leeds west yorks
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
hi to every one.iam from leeds and fairly new to motor homes i used to have a caravan but thought id give motor homes a try as health probs make humping vans around on site getting hard work.

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Welcome to the site Roverman - I hope you will enjoy the company here! ::bigsmile:

K

Kevit

Deleted User
Greetings Roverman, and :welcome: to the FUN site.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Galway

Free Member
Nov 6, 2007
Galway Ireland
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
10 years
Roverman,

Glad you have left the caravan behind, we did and never looked back.
Welcome to the site.

joanie

Free Member
Mar 24, 2008
donegal,ireland
Funster No
Exp
three years,on and off
welcome

hi roverman,welcome:Smile:its a great site here:thumb:everyone is helpful and enjoy a good:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:,we are from leeds too but live in ireland,even though we cant get to meets,its good to look in loads.:thumb::thumb::roflmto:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
hi roverman,welcome:Smile:its a great site here:thumb:everyone is helpful and enjoy a good:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:,we are from leeds too but live in ireland,even though we cant get to meets,its good to look in loads.:thumb::thumb::roflmto:

Why don't you set up a Funster meet in Ireland? We have quite a few members there now:Smile: Just put a location in the calendar and see what happens. This will automatically put the "meet" on the front page. Give it a go have a look Link Removed

E

EricOnTour2

Deleted User
Welcome! I am only new too but I have found this site extremely helpful, and the best one out there.

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
hi roverman, and welcome to fun, hope you enjoy your motorhome,happy travels:thumb:
ruth

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back