My Ferry Link (1 Viewer)

Jan 19, 2012
Leicester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
I've been casting around for the cheapest short Channel crossing, after DFDS appear to have increased their charges markedly from last year, even with the NEC code. MyFerryLink [ex Sea France] is of interest - but their booking form does not return any sailings after 31 March 2014! Do they know something I don't..?

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
I've been casting around for the cheapest short Channel crossing, after DFDS appear to have increased their charges markedly from last year, even with the NEC code. MyFerryLink [ex Sea France] is of interest - but their booking form does not return any sailings after 31 March 2014! Do they know something I don't..?

I can only think that the winter timetable finishes on 31st March and that the summer timetable starts on 1st April. No doubt the summer timetable will be announced in due course.

Brisey.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
Aren't My Ferrylink part of Eurotunnel?:Smile:

yes and there is an appeal going on when they was told they are a monoploy or something but i have used em and they are great

rikfos

Free Member
Feb 13, 2011
hereford
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp

caravan club are cheaper than nec code with dfds

happypre65

Free Member
Nov 12, 2010
Funster No
Hi,The reason for the bookings to end in march is because they may not be able to operate after that date,and are waiting to see if someone else takes it on,as eurotunnel have been told that by buying seafrance they would have a huge advantage over others and then increase the charges,regards H.::bigsmile:

OP
OP
E
Jan 19, 2012
Leicester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
I was wondering about that, given that the 31 March is the end of the financial year. Do you have a source for the info happypre? Particulalry interested as I was looking to buy their 'season ticket' offer, which is very inviting...as long as they stay in business

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back