Some help required (1 Viewer)

adventure

Free Member
Oct 16, 2007
somerset
Funster No
Exp
25 years
I am looking for a probable cause to a problem, to help me find the cause I need to see how often the problem occurs, this is where I need some help.

If you own a 2008 swift motorhome have you had a problem with the electrics "locking up" and not being able to switch anything on, if you have had this problem or one simular please would you post here I would be this happy :Smile::Smile::Smile::Smile::Smile::Smile::Smile::Smile:

Thanks

Nick

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi if you mean the control panel, they have been know to get their software nickers in a twist, disconnect the leisure battery and reconnect tends to cure that, just like a modern TV or PC.

If not try ringing our Service Manager Glenn, he will know the answer.

Regards

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hows That ? 7 minutes to get your answer:thumb:
There not called SWIFT DEALERS for nothing:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
adventure

adventure

Free Member
Oct 16, 2007
somerset
Funster No
Exp
25 years
Thankyou for you reply Johns Cross, Yes Geo it is good that they read the forums and reply

I know that the system locks up on the 07 model, this is common knowledge, swift and sargent say it is not an issue with the 08 model and have only had a very very small amount do it, I am after actual cases by owners of 08 models, I will contact Glenn to see if he knows of any 08 models having this problem, if he does then Swift and sargent would like to know because they are completely in the dark, I have been advised by a major swift dealer that there is a problem, to fix the problem I need to know if it actually is happening to 08 swift owners hence the need for help.
I do already know of two firms which have eight vehicles with problems but do need some independant comparisons to confirm what the issue may be.

shifter

Free Member
Jan 18, 2009
wee island across pond NI
Funster No
MH
coachbuild
Exp
3 years
Hi if you mean the control panel, they have been know to get their software nickers in a twist, disconnect the leisure battery and reconnect tends to cure that, just like a modern TV or PC.

If not try ringing our Service Manager Glenn, he will know the answer.

Regards

I HAVE 05 KONTIKI,IT ALSO BLANKED OUT ONCE.
UNCLIPT CONTROL PANNEL UNPLUGED WIRE RECONECTED,JOB DONE.
SHOULD BE HANDYER THAN UNPLUGING BATTERY:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back