Free Member
Nov 23, 2010
Buckden Marina
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 year
Just got a quote fr:Smile:on saga £200.15p for Diane and i , problem is it on,y covers us for 90 days in one grip and 120 days in one year, I wonder why they call it annual insurance?
Any advice please we would like AF least 6 months

g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
g8ysn

insured wife through our bank [lloyds] explained all her dissabilties and ilness,s for £149.00 for the full year covers all eu countries:thumb:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
think you will find the ones that travel the most dont bother to insure for it . by the time you have health .break down ,recovery . etc you cant afford to go away . use the ehic . it works . if your vehicle breaks down just get it fixed . works for thousands out there .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
insured wife through our bank [lloyds] explained all her dissabilties and ilness,s for £149.00 for the full year covers all eu countries:thumb:

Hi
What is the maximum single trip cover, 30, 60 90, or 180 which is what's required for the longer trips. Pete :Smile:

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Try American Express , google the number in Brighton , excellent service , been with them a few years now around £145 for anual travel for 2 of us , i had a stent fitted over 4 years ago and " other" companies were quoting £450 just for me ,,,,,,,,,
I made a claim last year for Doctors bill and medication for a tooth abcess got refunded within a week and a nice letter asking if all had settled down and hoped that it had not spoilt my holidays .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
It would cover you getting back to the UK if you were "fit for discharge" from hospital but not fit to travel or perhaps drive. If you have had a stroke for instance or an MI or an operation then a lot of us would want to be back home near family and friends for our possibly lengthy recovery. That's why a lot of us want and are willing to pay for insurance, we just like to get a good deal. :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back