Blackpool in miniature (1 Viewer)

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Anyone going to Ashover this weekend Broken Link Removed Raising funds for Air ambulance. May need wellies can get bit muddy but usually worth a visit if in the area:thumb:

OP
OP
Lucky one
Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Don't know why link not working :Sad: mabe somebody can help. I preferred it when computers were steam driven:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Try this link:-

Broken Link Removed Tried it again, but it looks like it's being blocked for some reason.

Margaret

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
For some reason it's not working when clicked from MHF, but I was on the Festival of Light website just there........strange, gremlins at work!
Was it the South Wingfield one?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lucky one
Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
For some reason it's not working when clicked from MHF, but I was on the Festival of Light website just there........strange, gremlins at work!
Was it the South Wingfield one?
Yes tractor club. Thanks for trying to sort it anyway but mabe its time to go to bed :Smile:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Why not put this up earlier next year. Looks like an ideal motorhomefun meet venue

wishing all attending this a very enjoyable time

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Broken Link Removed is the link you want. Must have been a glitch in pasting earlier attempts.

I missed out the "www", but got on to the website earlier without it in the address:Doh: I think I need a new mouse as it won't right click and copy and paste any more:Sad:

Margaret

OP
OP
Lucky one
Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Broken Link Removed is the link you want. Must have been a glitch in pasting earlier attempts.

Thanks Graham for sorting out the link :Smile:

Yes it probably would make nice autumn rally but I am not too sure about the camping area being suitable for motorhomes. I have on more than one occasion had to be towed off. :Sad::Sad: Having said that the Camping and caravan club apparently have a rally there this year which may be in the field opposite the showground. There are a couple of nice pubs that do meals and lovely walking area.:thumb:

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Thanks Graham for sorting out the link :Smile:

Yes it probably would make nice autumn rally but I am not too sure about the camping area being suitable for motorhomes. I have on more than one occasion had to be towed off. :Sad::Sad: Having said that the Camping and caravan club apparently have a rally there this year which may be in the field opposite the showground. There are a couple of nice pubs that do meals and lovely walking area.:thumb:

Live very close and can agree with all of above but lots of Clubs do rally on the actual showground site. Can recommend the pubs :roflmto:

OP
OP
Lucky one
Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
photos

Have added a few photos of our contribution to the light up.......well we tried :ROFLMAO: My 8 year old grand daughter really enjoyed decorating the van and gazebo unfortunately my phone went flat so I was unable to take any more photos sorry:Sad::Sad:

Don't know why some of the photos are sideways they are not like that on my phone and I cant see how to turn them round now

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back