Best place to sell motorhome. (1 Viewer)

slverdreamers

Free Member
Nov 22, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
18yrs
We are thinking of selling our A. class Dethleffs, Pete is having serious heart surgery in a few weeks and van will not be used for about 6 months.
We have been thinking of going a lot smaller just having 1 vehicle for various reasons, easier for me to drive.
Where would people recommend putting it for sale, we thought classified e bay. We may be willing to take smaller vehicle in part ex. nor are we desperate to sell, it just makes sense at the present time.
Advice appreciated

mdixon

Free Member
Nov 7, 2012
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Burstner T660
Exp
We are thinking of selling our A. class Dethleffs, Pete is having serious heart surgery in a few weeks and van will not be used for about 6 months.
We have been thinking of going a lot smaller just having 1 vehicle for various reasons, easier for me to drive.
Where would people recommend putting it for sale, we thought classified e bay. We may be willing to take smaller vehicle in part ex. nor are we desperate to sell, it just makes sense at the present time.
Advice appreciated

Just out of interest - What is it and how much?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Peters offer needs looking into :thumb: but yes either ebay classifieds or Autotrader plus don't forget on here :winky:
Terry

Nov 10, 2012
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
I sold my last van on Gumtree, free to advertise . I had over 20 enquiries and sold it to the first person to see it .
But if you dont want the hassel of that, then the option of Peter's offer sounds good.
Good Luck and all the best to Pete and yourself re the surgery , hope all goes well.:thumb:

dollydeff

Free Member
Oct 4, 2013
west byfleet
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
15 months
Just out of interest - What is it and how much?
Hey guys....I have just put our Dethleffs in the classifieds on here, and e-bay and Gumtree. Had it in Autotrader, but quite expensive and just one serious time waster to show for it...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back