Our old Talbot Express is back in the UK (1 Viewer)

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Well folks G683NHG is now back in the UK and with yet another set of new owners.

We hope it is being well cared for and the new owners have as much fun in it as we did

OP
OP
ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
What have they done to it

our old motorhome is back on the market here

Link Removed

What have they done to it. Its had about 3 new owners since we sold it and I am quite sad to see it in this state. It needed nothing doing to it when we sold it 15 months ago.

With nearly 20,000 miles more on it than when we sold it, the back door looks a right state and looks as if there is damp in the bathroom. the back of it looks different to when we sold it and nothing on the listing of all the extras (presumably removed) or the full service history, tax discs but it does mention the mots

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
Hmm, used it once and replaced both drive shafts a new brake master cylinder, a new thetford electric pump and tried to repair the rear?
It sounds like it has been a tad neglected since you sold it.

Allan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 13, 2012
West Mids
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 6-2
Exp
since 2012
our old motorhome is back on the market here

Link Removed

What have they done to it. Its had about 3 new owners since we sold it and I am quite sad to see it in this state. It needed nothing doing to it when we sold it 15 months ago.

With nearly 20,000 miles more on it than when we sold it, the back door looks a right state and looks as if there is damp in the bathroom. the back of it looks different to when we sold it and nothing on the listing of all the extras (presumably removed) or the full service history, tax discs but it does mention the mots

It looks like OurCampersBeenTrashed :)

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Looks a though the new owners had never driven anything bigger than a Smart, or probably driven it by ear. Did you sell it to Stevie Wonder?

OP
OP
ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Looks a though the new owners had never driven anything bigger than a Smart, or probably driven it by ear. Did you sell it to Stevie Wonder?

I sold it to a group of australians who took it to spain italy germany france etc and then brought it back to the uk where they sold it on before flying back home

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back