Motorhome Facts Deserter (1 Viewer)

PorkyII

Free Member
Sep 30, 2013
Funster No
Hello motorhomefun ,

I've been a long time member of motorhome facts (since the beginning) and a long time lurker over here. My subs are due over there shortly (£12.50) and I've decided I will not be renewing with them. The place is a shadow of it's former self, whereas this forum seems to get better and better.

The shove I needed has come by the way of infection, motorhome facts has been infected with worms and trojans for almost a month and nothing appears to have been done to protect the sites users. I fear the owner has lost interest.

So this will be my new home from home. We are three, my wife and a Labrador whom I love in equal measure.::bigsmile: Our MH is a Bessacar and I look forward to chatting to you:Smile:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Welcome to Fun where it is Fun to belong apart from the 'fact' that it is cheaper and the Funsters discounts and facilities are double what they are over there, plus of course all the Funsters knowledge and no back biting.

Welcome from a long banned ex member who got himself banned for complaining:thumb:

Peter

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Porky, Welcome to Motorhome Fun, you already know what it's all about, join in and enjoy the mostly good natured banter help and facts with fun.:welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
Welcome,
I have looked (over there) a few times and became confused

Hope you have not brought any viruses with you:ROFLMAO:

There are lots of intelligent members on here willing to answer any problems you may have:thumb:

Fireman Sam

Free Member
Sep 8, 2012
Bushey
Funster No
MH
Class C
Exp
Only since 2012, but I towed for many years
Welcome,
I have looked (over there) a few times and became confused

Hope you have not brought any viruses with you:ROFLMAO:

[HI]There are lots of intelligent members on here[/HI] willing to answer any problems you may have:thumb:

And there's me.

Welcome to the thinking-man's MH site.

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
I was also on Facts from its beginning and stopped subscribing just over a year ago,but I have been on here for sometime. I feel cheated as I wasn't banned from Facts,I left after a consistent nit picking by a number of names and it was the same ones every time with no constructive comments or helpful responses.
IMO it is now a very large advert for a somewhat overpriced supplier and rest home for pedants and trolls aka moderators.
Oh and I nearly forgot-welcome:Doh:

Last edited:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hello Porky welcome to fun

I came across fun by accident and have never had to go elsewhere.

There are loads of meets and rallies across the country during the year so come along and join in.

Look forward to meeting you at some point in the future.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hello motorhomefun ,

I've been a long time member of motorhome facts (since the beginning)

You must have the constitution of an Ox and the forgiveness of a Pope.

Your ordeal is over. The scars will heal, eventually. In time you may find you can even manage to laugh again.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I came across fun by accident .

Ney !

It was divine intervention, He was looking after you.

"My daughter, you have suffered greatly in this life so it is time I rewarded you with some FUN".

You would not have heard that of course, he plays things close to his chest but he implanted the address in your brain.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
hi and welcome to the fun, do check out the chatroom and rally pages.

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
welcome to the house of fun i am still a member of facts but wont be renewing my membership even clive and diane joined us at shrewsbury and were in orr on how much we enjoy our selves and the company is great .u wont regret your move .enjoy

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
welcome to the house of fun i am still a member of facts but wont be renewing my membership even clive and diane joined us at shrewsbury and were in orr on how much we enjoy our selves and the company is great .u wont regret your move .enjoy

yes, but we've been trying to kick you back over there for about a year now :ROFLMAO:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I am sorry to tell you this is a different forum to the darkside we only come on here to enjoy ourselves and help one another so it will seem very strange at first:winky:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Welcome to the Fun

On The Dark Side You've Left The Dark Side
On the Bright Side:whatthe::whatthe::whatthe::whatthe:

Oh Yes you saved £2.50 subs per year
and the Bacon Sandwiches are OK at Meetings.

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Welcome from us too!

John n Kath
:welcomefunster:
:​

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Hello motorhomefun ,

I've been a long time member of motorhome facts (since the beginning) and a long time lurker over here. My subs are due over there shortly (£12.50) and I've decided I will not be renewing with them. The place is a shadow of it's former self, whereas this forum seems to get better and better.

The shove I needed has come by the way of infection, motorhome facts has been infected with worms and trojans for almost a month and nothing appears to have been done to protect the sites users. I fear the owner has lost interest.

So this will be my new home from home. We are three, my wife and a Labrador whom I love in equal measure.::bigsmile: Our MH is a Bessacar and I look forward to chatting to you:Smile:

Welcome all three. Funster Chrisgreen just resurrected this out of the archive PorkyII - you may enjoy, we all did!
http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/u-shaped-lounge/72348-must-time-reel-out-again-members-have-not-seen.html

Catherine

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Hi It really is fun over here :roflmto: You only get moaned at for being a pedant on Fun :thumb:

Eddie

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Don't believe any of that lot... :Eeek:

Just buy me a "BOX" of Spanish Sweet White Wine, and I`ll keep an eye on your back and take you under my wing... :thumb:..........................:winky::ROFLMAO:

Welcome to the Fun site... :thumb:

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
:welcomefunster:

There are quite a few of us who left the Land of NitPickers, Pedants and General Klotz ages ago now, so welcome to a more relaxed situation! :roflmto:

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Welcome from me too. :thumb: Don't believe everything the others tell some of our threads can get a bit heated at times but it's all in the best possible taste, until someone mentions Maggie Thatcher again. :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back