Crawling through France - August/Sept Blog (1 Viewer)

ponyboy

Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Tasmania
Funster No
MH
Hobbyvan AKA Jinks
Exp
April 2012
God - France really turns it on in the Autumn. It's been so much fun travelling. This edition of the blog takes in the Cantal/Aubrac regions.
Link Removed
Happy Trails
Ponyboy

OP
OP
ponyboy

ponyboy

Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Tasmania
Funster No
MH
Hobbyvan AKA Jinks
Exp
April 2012
That Collective noun competition - WINNERS

Almost forgot - I promised to name the winner on the blog. So many entries but in the end Lindilou took it with a "Meander" and JJ - came in right next to her in second place with "Siteload" HA HA HA

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
God - France really turns it on in the Autumn. It's been so much fun travelling. This edition of the blog takes in the Cantal/Aubrac regions.
Link Removed
Happy Trails
Ponyboy

Only just picked up on this blog. Excellent. Thank you for putting in the time and effort:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
ponyboy

ponyboy

Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Tasmania
Funster No
MH
Hobbyvan AKA Jinks
Exp
April 2012
Only just picked up on this blog. Excellent. Thank you for putting in the time and effort:thumb:

Thanks Taran - don't have a telly on board so once the wine is finished in the evening the keyboard starts to beckon
pb

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi Ponyboy!

I'll have a better look later as today lots of footy matches on the stadium I'm the warden, but have scrolled down to find out where i had stopped last time and found a subject about Laguiole knives!

I'm going to send the link to JJ as he has started a collection of those so particular knives!:winky:

I hope I find some time in the afternoon to go on reading!

Frankie:thumb:

OP
OP
ponyboy

ponyboy

Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Tasmania
Funster No
MH
Hobbyvan AKA Jinks
Exp
April 2012
Hi Ponyboy!

I'll have a better look later as today lots of footy matches on the stadium I'm the warden, but have scrolled down to find out where i had stopped last time and found a subject about Laguiole knives!

I'm going to send the link to JJ as he has started a collection of those so particular knives!:winky:

Fantastic Frankie, We're near Marseille right now - such a shame in one way cos we'd love to meet you but hopefully early in 2014 on the way back from Maroc we should get a chance to pop in for a p'tit cafe

OP
OP
ponyboy

ponyboy

Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Tasmania
Funster No
MH
Hobbyvan AKA Jinks
Exp
April 2012
Hi Ponyboy!

"footy matches" is a very australian expression Frankie !!!

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
Excellent blog, Ponyboy. Thank you for letting us know that it has been updated. We really enjoyed reading it and look forward to hearing about your further adventures.

Regards
Rob and Val

OP
OP
ponyboy

ponyboy

Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Tasmania
Funster No
MH
Hobbyvan AKA Jinks
Exp
April 2012
"footy matches" is a very australian expression Frankie !!!
Frankie - how can i get a pic up of a laguiole knife up to taunt JJ with in under 200kb?

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
In order to taunt me it will have to be a bespoke one with a personal message engraved on it's blade from a Princess.:winky:

JJ :Cool:

Last edited:
OP
OP
ponyboy

ponyboy

Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Tasmania
Funster No
MH
Hobbyvan AKA Jinks
Exp
April 2012
In order to taunt me it will have to be a bespoke one with a personal message engraved on it's blade from a Princess.:winky:

JJ :Cool:

A difficult assignment JJ - there was a bit of a clean out of the "Princess" class here in the late 1700's but I'm not one to fold at the first bit of pressure - unlike the masterfully engineered Laguioles.
Still laughing at "site load" by the way
Ponyboy

OP
OP
ponyboy

ponyboy

Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Tasmania
Funster No
MH
Hobbyvan AKA Jinks
Exp
April 2012
Anyone got a notion if france is at war - just been walking on the beach near the Camargue and got buzzed for at least an hour by waves of fighter jets

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back