Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:

A brand new report (Monday 19th May 2008) just received from Helen and Russell T. - members of the Big Pitch Guide..........

Update info on Bonterra Park, Benicasm village nr Valencia (Site no SP11)

Hi there,

We are staying at Bonterra Park at present and thought you would be interested in an update.

The park itself is lovely and a very popular site for rallies but the management are tending to put any RVer's off. You will have to pay double pitch prices and if you are anything over 30ft you will not get onto a Gold site ie: waste, water (can we also add that the water is not recommended by any campers as it will damage your boilers because it's lime content is high).

We have had to squeeze onto a double pitch with no facilities except electric, we have photos to prove it - other than that it is a nice site and it is right in the town.

Helen and Russell T.

OP
OP
moandick

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
True enough, John - I edited that bit out of their email.

However, I have personally thanked them for taking time out (at their own cost in phone time and money) to warn other RV'ers of the new situation - and that the BPG was more than willing to pass that information on to an open forum. Good on them :thumb:

Present company excepted - I wish that there were many more members (both MHFun and BPG) willing to do so - t'would help all of us - and probably put me out of business Oh, I wish :RollEyes::RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
i seem to remember it was a little tight on space two years ago.:whatthe:

a gold pitch was ,i think, 100sq mtr but a lot of hedges ect making access a bit tight.

john.

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
i seem to remember it was a little tight on space two years ago.:whatthe:

a gold pitch was ,i think, 100sq mtr but a lot of hedges ect making access a bit tight.

john.

And as usual for Spain lots of trees to make you satellite usless. :Sad:

We visited in January & decided against it. :Blush:

Too cramped, we like space & thats one thing you don't get on many Spanish sites, and this one is no exception :cry:

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Hi,

We stayed there for a few days in April 2007 and we found it a great site everything you could want within walking distance supermarkets, beach, town bars etc and the services toilets/showers etc were very clean, our MH is 7.5 metres long and we really didn't have any problems, I think either the C&CC or the CC or may be both hold winter rallies there.

Also another benefit we found was the pricing structure, if I remember correctly you started to receive discounts within 2 or 3 nights, where as most of the other sites we stayed on in Spain only started to discount their prices after you had stayed 15 or even 30 days.

I would recommend it to anyone, perhaps not with an RV, but at 7.5 metre we really didn't find any problems.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hi,

We stayed there for a few days in April 2007 and we found it a great site everything you could want within walking distance supermarkets, beach, town bars etc and the services toilets/showers etc were very clean, our MH is 7.5 metres long and we really didn't have any problems, I think either the C&CC or the CC or may be both hold winter rallies there.

Also another benefit we found was the pricing structure, if I remember correctly you started to receive discounts within 2 or 3 nights, where as most of the other sites we stayed on in Spain only started to discount their prices after you had stayed 15 or even 30 days.

I would recommend it to anyone, perhaps not with an RV, but at 7.5 metre we really didn't find any problems.

i agree it is an excellent site with everything close to hand but for a 10/12 mtr RV i think your pushing it a bit.:Sad:

the supermarket opposite is a great place to cool down when the sun's high in the sky, especially near the chiller cabinets.....:thumb::thumb::ROFLMAO:

john.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back