Last edited:
Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Gosh Terry .... don't you think this one could be a spam? Quite cheap.... no bid ....and the pics are so very small!

I can tell it's exactly the layout I wish to have: drop bed, little dinette and bench, rear kitchen. Just perfect to me! Can't see which engine it is, but obviously not a Merc. Manual transmission..... I can't ask for more ! But 3500 pounds... sounds magical to me , I wonder if it won't vanish before I can even think of getting it!

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Gosh Terry .... don't you think this one could be a spam? Quite cheap.... no bid ....and the pics are so very small!

I can tell it's exactly the layout I wish to have: drop bed, little dinette and bench, rear kitchen. Just perfect to me! Can't see which engine it is, but obviously not a Merc. Manual transmission..... I can't ask for more ! But 3500 pounds... sounds magical to me , I wonder if it won't vanish before I can even think of getting it!

Only listed today so I don't think it will be around long --as you say tiny pics :Smile:
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
It's 300 miles from us, (and I'm in Holland today:Doh:) otherwise I would go and take a look for Frankie.

If you e-mail the seller and find out the actual location of the van, then post here, maybe a kindly Funster would be willing to go around and give it a once over if they are local and nearby.

::bigsmile:

Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
It's 300 miles from us, (and I'm in Holland today:Doh:) otherwise I would go and take a look for Frankie.

If you e-mail the seller and find out the actual location of the van, then post here, maybe a kindly Funster would be willing to go around and give it a once over if they are local and nearby.

::bigsmile:

I've just asked Gail who is in London, but she is a very busy bee so might not have time to go. The advert says London so I guess that's where the van is . Anyway I'm going to e-mail the seller and say here where it is located ...just in case someone can see it for me!

Thanks for the nice thoughts Callumwa, very much appreciated!:Smile:

Frankie:Smile:

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
its a scam I think Frankie.

I have just entered the registration number into an app on my phone and the reg number refers to a 1998 fiat motorhome.

Now when I follow the link it is not there anymore.

The reg number is L437EWP I think.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
its a scam I think Frankie.

I have just entered the registration number into an app on my phone and the reg number refers to a 1998 fiat motorhome.

Now when I follow the link it is not there anymore.

The reg number is L437EWP I think.

Hi Lesley!

I never saw your post , I was busy writing to the seller LOL, and as I sent the link to JJ he told me ... not there anymore !

That was quick this time ... At least didn't get the opportunity to get all excited and then...:cry-smile: boohoo again :Doh::thumb:

Thanks for your help! Good idea to check with registration:winky:

Frankie:hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Frankie, would add that we had a Eriba Car for two years before the Hymer, I just loved it, lots of quirky little innovations with it that gave it a lot of character, the designer was a aircraft engineer who worked on Concorde so really well made, worth looking out if another one comes on the market.

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
TRY this hopefully not a scam :winky:::bigsmile:
Link Removed
Link Removed
terry

Last edited:
OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
this may be worth asking for a BIN price
Link Removed
terry

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Link Removed

This one doesnt look bad. And you dont have to worry about the LEZ because its not diesel

here is a hymer not a bad price and we have lots of funsters in kent

Link Removed

Yodeli, you are unlikely to find old diesel hymers in london as they would all be fined £200 in and out of london due to non compliance with LEZ, most people wouldnt spend 2-3k getting them converted if the vehicle is only work 3-4k

hope thats helpful

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back