I knew it would happen at Lincoln!! (1 Viewer)

Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
I stressed to my husband that we were not looking for another motorhome just the gaslow system and solar panels and guess what!! He drags me round all the motorhomes and I fall in love with one :Doh: so now our motorhome is going up for sale :roflmto: oh well, he has to have his own way occasionally ::bigsmile: at least he changed my mind before we'd bought the accessories:thumb:

jb0371old

Free Member
Jul 8, 2011
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
1 year
I can beat that, we went to stratford last year for led bulbs and came away with a van.

It must be nice otherwise you wouldnt have bought it.

Any links?

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
I can beat that, we went to stratford last year for led bulbs and came away with a van.

It must be nice otherwise you wouldnt have bought it.

Any links?

We didn't buy it as it had sold while hubby was trying to persuade me but we now know the make and model we want so as soon as ours is sold we will be off searching. It was an Adria Coral SP660. If anyone has anything to say, good or bad, about it please let me know your experiences. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jb0371old

Free Member
Jul 8, 2011
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
1 year
very nice. Ref the gaslow system, have a look at the gasit system, exactly the same but a lot cheaper

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
We didn't buy it as it had sold while hubby was trying to persuade me but we now know the make and model we want so as soon as ours is sold we will be off searching. It was an Adria Coral SP660. If anyone has anything to say, good or bad, about it please let me know your experiences. :thumb:

Adria must have a drug or something at there stand as we visited the show 2 years ago and loved the Adria Matrix 680sp so after about a year looking we got one this Feb and absolutely love it. Very good build quality and loads of room. We had ours uprated to 3850 so we can carry a bit extra or should that be so my 16 year old daughter can :ROFLMAO:.

We have had the van a few months now and can't really fault it we have been to Glencoe at -5 and lovely and cosy inside, took it all the way to Slovenia this summer with my daughters friend joining us and all loved the comfort it offers.

We have installed the gas bottle that we purchased from Autogas 2000 you will see their ad on here and funster discount, their bottles are exactly the same as gaslow just cheaper, we have also fitted a BBQ point.

If you have any questions just ask have a look at this you will see the build quality http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WoMXIFBmfvg&desktop_uri=/watch?v=WoMXIFBmfvg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back