Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
I am building a Pizza for tonight, to eat whilst watching the F1 Singapore practise !
I have a Chorizo ring ! :thumb:.....Should I cook it before slicing and putting on the Dough along with tomatoes, cheese, pineapple, sweetcorn onions, peppers, anchovies and sweetcorn !:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

p.s. Why didn't the spellcheck pick up the error in the title !!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
slice it thin on a mandalin, spead evenely cook till base is crispy and oils from meat run out, open wine, drink wine,open wine drink wine, burn pizza, order takeaway:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
next time you visit a pizza takeaway, watch the guy buiding one.

NOTHING is pre-cooked....with the exception (cant say i've noticed) of chicken but all sliced sausage and meat is raw.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
I am building a Pizza for tonight, to eat whilst watching the F1 Singapore practise !
I have a Chorizo ring ! :thumb:.....Should I cook it before slicing and putting on the Dough along with tomatoes, cheese, pineapple, sweetcorn onions, peppers, anchovies and sweetcorn !:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

p.s. Why didn't the spellcheck pick up the error in the title !!!!!!!!

too much sweetcorn. :ROFLMAO:

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
next time you visit a pizza takeaway, watch the guy buiding one.

NOTHING is pre-cooked....with the exception (cant say i've noticed) of chicken but all sliced sausage and meat is raw.

all the meat is pre cooked, even the sausage,( its cooked when made,)

DEFFO the chicken

OP
OP
Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Riff Raff Charlatans indeed !!

[HI][HI]next time you visit a pizza takeaway[/HI][/HI], watch the guy building one.

NOTHING is pre-cooked....with the exception (can't say i've noticed) of chicken but all sliced sausage and meat is raw.

I have never, repeat never been to a pizza emporium and will never grace their halls with my presence ! (Period, as our American cousins say !!!):Doh::Doh::Doh:

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
its no good likeing my posts, it a slice in a jiffy bag Im after (please post first class, with an ice pack either side to keep if fresh):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
I have never, repeat never been to a pizza emporium and will never grace their halls with my presence ! (Period, as our American cousins say !!!):Doh::Doh::Doh:

you should try it sometime......some can be really good but i dont mean Domino's, pizza hut etc....they are over rated, over priced crap.

i can only assume you make your own dough base, as shop bought ones put you on a loser before you start....long life, irradiated biscuit bread.

cant beat a proper, hand stretched dough.

Last edited:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I like the pizzas in Spain with lots of that hot oil stuff:thumb:

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
Whenever I use a raw chorizo ring I do the Spanish way and always boil it first for about 10 minutes to get rid of the excess fat and then slice thinly and lay onto pizza, after adding the rest of the ingredients, so it crisps up in the oven. Otherwise the pizza will be flooded with fat and the dough won't crisp up.

But if I use ready sliced chorizo which you eat raw as a cold meat, no need to cook first as it doesn't have as much fat in it. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back