Motorhome parts in South of France... (1 Viewer)

ObiVanKenobi

Free Member
May 14, 2013
St Andrews
Funster No
MH
Panel Van Conversion
Exp
Hi everyone, does anybody have direct experience of purchasing motorhome accessories in the South of France? We need a new grey water waste pipe, an inverter and a few other storage parts? Anyone recommend a shop anywhere between Nice and Barcelona?

Many thanks

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi everyone, does anybody have direct experience of purchasing motorhome accessories in the South of France? We need a new grey water waste pipe, an inverter and a few other storage parts? Anyone recommend a shop anywhere between Nice and Barcelona?

Many thanks
Well Toulouse is not far away from that line . The nearest motorhome dealer is only a couple of kms away from my place . Give me all the details about the said piper and I'll give them a ring . They are very helpfull and will probably either find one or tell you where to go to get one on your way between Nice and Barcelona.

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile:

FM02MZO

Free Member
Jun 22, 2012
Castle Donington
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
30 years caravan, 2 year motorhome
Narbonne Accessories are very large and are nationwide in France, I have always put Narbonne Accessories into the search engine on TomTom then clicked on navigate to the nearest.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
think yodeli means the narbonne accesory shop on the way out of toulouse on the left going south . used it many of times .
can you google narbonne accesories and see if it comes up with shops on route?
think there must be one in narbonne itself surely.

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
You will pass Narbonne there are at least 3 motorhome places .
One is at Narbonne plage very near C&A.

And two just as you go in the diection of Carcssonne.

Might be a little more expensive than the UK

Dont forget the inverter will not have UK plugs.

Mel

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
think yodeli means the narbonne accesory shop on the way out of toulouse on the left going south . used it many of times .
can you google narbonne accesories and see if it comes up with shops on route?
think there must be one in narbonne itself surely.

No Alan, it's really out of my village . It's called AEC . I have used already for Penelopepiststop when they had a puncture (well the motorhome had:RollEyes:) . they sent us right away to the nearest appropriate place which was .... a few metres away, excellent service and not very dearif I remember alright.

We stopped as well at another dealer with JJ on the way back to my place , but the opposite side from the wanted one by the OP.

Frankie:Smile:

Giving it a second thought , the one we've stopped at with JJ was probably Narbonne accessoires as it's on the "Route de Paris" , which was our way down

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi . i normally follow the n20 through as best i can .
usually been up at gourdon by the lakes and on my way to the big layby place just after saverdun . i like it there . very nice .
have a huge pine cone here my kids picked up there may be 30 yrs ago.

OP
OP
O

ObiVanKenobi

Free Member
May 14, 2013
St Andrews
Funster No
MH
Panel Van Conversion
Exp
Thanks for all the answers guys, we found a few places close to Le Muy however we are going to sat nav all the other suggestions when we get on our way again tomorrow. Will etymon know if we have success!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back