Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
As some of you are aware I recently posted a thread about a young man who suffered a loss through a fire which was no fault of his own.

I would like to thank all of you, over 2000, who viewed this post and those of you who commented, postive, negative and neutral.

This is an open forum and I respect all your opinions.

The appeal has now closed as it has received all the publicity required and a small amount has been raised £279.

This money will enable the young man to purchase some basic mechanics tools to enable him to start again from scratch. Each day is a healing process for him, he also has his partner and their baby due in December to concentrate on.

I also thank those of you who did make a donation.

Once again a big thank you.

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
As some of you are aware I recently posted a thread about a young man who suffered a loss through a fire which was no fault of his own.

I would like to thank all of you, over 2000, who viewed this post and those of you who commented, postive, negative and neutral.

This is an open forum and I respect all your opinions.

The appeal has now closed as it has received all the publicity required and a small amount has been raised £279.

This money will enable the young man to purchase some basic mechanics tools to enable him to start again from scratch. Each day is a healing process for him, he also has his partner and their baby due in December to concentrate on.

I also thank those of you who did make a donation.

Once again a big thank you.
i whist them well and sinisterly hope it work out of them good luck:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back