Oct 31, 2012
here there and everywhere
Funster No
MH
Pilote P650
Exp
Since December 2012
Hello all,
Just thought I would introduce myself to you good people. My name is Billy, I'm an ex MN Engineer (18 years ) now retired. I'm married to the gorgeous Val, who works in the Operating Theatre in our local hospital. We purchased a used Elddis Autoquest 130, (2010 Reg) last December. I know, we all have to start somwhere !!!! I already have a few questions I wish to ask, so hopefully someone more knowledgable than me will have the answers to my questions. Thanks for reading this. BillyS::bigsmile:

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
:welcomefunster:

Welcome ask away

Mel & Lieve

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
There is no doubt that you will get answers to any queries you have here. We have all been through the stage where is all seems exciting and a little bit scary and most of us can remember what it was like. If we can help, we will.

Also you will find this forum is very entertaining (bordering on addictive!)

So welcome to the fun.

Wyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
There is no doubt that you will get answers to any queries you have here. We have all been through the stage where is all seems exciting and a little bit scary and most of us can remember what it was like. If we can help, we will.

Also you will find this forum is very entertaining (bordering on addictive)

So welcome to the fun.

Wyn

Hi and welcome to the FUN, you will soon find that you have found the best site for answers to any question you may have and this site is not bordering on addictive it is ADDICTIVE.

David :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back