Free Member
Apr 8, 2012
Abrantes, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
February 2013.
The water heater switch in the garage has an led to show its on. This light is out and no hot water. Have replaced fuse but still no light or hot water. What should I check next? Advice would greatly be appreciated

FULL TIMER

Free Member
May 31, 2012
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
SELF BUILT IVECO 75E17
Exp
BEEN BUILDING THEM FOR 32 years
are you plugged into the mains, if yes has an mcb tripped on the mains consumer unit.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
if its gas fired, the light on the gas control will come on to show its working. if its electric it wonk work without being plugged in to ehu

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
The water heater switch in the garage has an led to show its on. This light is out and no hot water. Have replaced fuse but still no light or hot water. What should I check next? Advice would greatly be appreciated
Hi there,

What make of boiler or heating system do you have in your Trigano, ie, is it a Truma unit? Older Truma units were gas only, but the modern units are gas and electric.
Do you have the manual handy. A photo or two might help us to identify it.

As you are located in the P/boro area, if we can't sort it out here on the forum for you, I'd be happy to pop over and have a look................providing of course, you are not too far away from PE6. :winky: I'll PM you my home phone number, should you wish to get in touch.

HTH,

Jock.

voyagerstan

Free Member
Aug 7, 2011
torquay sometimes
Funster No
MH
library bus (ford voyager
Exp
since1976
put the kettle on !!!!!:winky: stan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
put the kettle on !!!!:winky: stan
I can confirm, that I will not be going to Roge Teri's residence for a cup of tea, whilst I have a look at their boiler problem. :Sad: Well, not today anyway........................as they live in Portugal now. :ROFLMAO:

I am known to go out of my way to help others, but I'm off to Germany, not Portugal. :ROFLMAO:

Good luck with the problem Roger, and thanks for getting in touch. :thumb:

Cheers for now,

Jock. :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back