Free Member
Jun 8, 2009
christchurch NZ
Funster No
MH
fully intergrated
Exp
since 2000
Contacted 3 to unlock our Mifi for when we go home but can't do it ,because we don't have UK post code.
Seem to recall some one knew a website that did it free.Can anyone stear me in the right direction?

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
plenty of sellers on ebay have the software to produce a code. only costs a couple of pounds and you just connect to your computer and use the code provided based on your IMIE number. you can find the number behind the battery inside the mifi

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Don't you need a UK post code to register on EBay??

if you do, im sure a google search will get the postcode of the local to you post office or campsite etc

buying on ebay you need a paypal account and only need a credit or debit card to use for payments

voyagerstan

Free Member
Aug 7, 2011
torquay sometimes
Funster No
MH
library bus (ford voyager
Exp
since1976
got mine unlocked in uk last year only to find when i tryed to use a euro sim i needed acode from 3 before icould use it . on fone for ages trying to get some indian guy to tell me wot the code was . so when you do get it unloked make sure you get THE CODE . :winky::winky: stan

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
unlocking a 3 network mifi doesnt always work....some networks can still be blocked.

many on eBay are simply unlocked 3 mifi units....avoid if you want a genuine unlocked one.

a factory unlocked has no logo, except the makers own

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back